Little while later, shravan started to loose his game. ..He gestured me to come upstairs. ..I looked around and nodded no. ..He pouted and his eyes requested me to meet him at terrace. ..

He took his mobile asif he got a call

He took his mobile asif he got a call. ..He started to move to the upstairs. ..

" shravan bhaiya. ..where are you going. .? "

Aditya asked him. .

" nothing Aditya. ..I am expecting an important call. ..let me go with the call. .."

  He replied with a jerk. ..His eyes insisted me to follow him. .

  I nodded and started to move  ...

" bhabhi. ..why don't you play with us in bhaiya 's place. .? "

Aditya stopped me. ..

  I didn't know why, I felt as if he smirked at me. ..

I deciphered his thoughts. ..I gritted my teeth ...

   " no. ..bhabhi. ..I will manage. .."

He said politely and gestured me to go  to upstairs...

" that's like a good boy. .."

I wiggled my brows at him. ..

" Aditya. ..what's happening man. .? "

Pushkar asked him in oblivious to the happenings. ...

" nothing pushkar. ..shravan bhaiya was waiting for an important call. ..and the important call is going to meet him. .."

  He pressed the word. ..'important call '

   They high fived together. ...

Aditya nodded his head. ..'truly love birds. ..'

  I blushed at their comment and  reached the terrace. ..

  I saw shravan looking at the glistening moon. ..

  He turned towards me. ..

" sumo. ..what a surprise. ..this time you came by time. ..mmm. ."

  He dragged me to the cot and made me to sit. ..

   " sumo. ..last time, I asked for your friendship as my fee. ..even this time. ..I gonna ask you my fee"

  I shrunk my face in confusion. ..

He knelt in front of me. ..

" sumo. ..will you be my everlasting better half. ..not only in this birth but in my every single birth. .? "

  He was holding a emerald embedded diamond ring. ...

I knew shravan loves me madly. ..but, this kind of filmy proposal is something new. ..

My eyes leveled with joyous tears. ..

" shravan. ..I would be your better half till my births. .."

My words trembled as I was loaded with emotions. ..

He slid the ring at my finger. .I leaned at his shoulders. ..His hands sneaked in to my waist. ...

We stood still by relishing the moon. ..

  Life had so many plans for us. ..we surfed through ups and downs. .last month ,we have no idea that we would turn this much affectionate for each other ... those scenarios tumbled down. .

   .He broke my heart ...and trust. ..even then, he waited for time to resolve everything. ..

    He weaved my broken heart by his love and care to a beautiful nest where only he could reside. ..

Now, our life is beautiful. .

   In future ,there may be some problems here and there as every  one's life has. ..I hope we would solve them too with love, patience, adjustment. ..I strongly believe in this. ..

  " because, I felt his love for me. .He made me to feel his love  for me. .."

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

So, we  are at the final chapter of 'feel my love '...to be frank, I haven't expected this much response when I started this book. ..yet, you, the readers made this to happen. ..honestly speaking I haven't interacted with you all in this book. ..perhaps, I was nervous to write close to the original track. ..so sorry for that. ..I guess I have justified the story in my way. ..if something disappointed you,please accept my  deep apologies. ...

   Tq for being with me in 'feel my love ' shraman s journey. ..i thank each one of my readers for cheering me up. ..thank you so much. ..

And. ..do support my forthcoming books too. ..

Love,

Arulpirai. . .