He extended his arms to me. ..I intertwined my fingers with his. ..

" sumo. ..I want our relationship like tom and Jerry. .though we fight with each  other  for every second .. .yet  it's impossible for us to stay alone. ..not even a million fights would make us to feel aparted. ....I love you sweet heart. .."

  I agreed with shravan. ..

Sooner, I hurried him to get ready to go to Tiwari killa. ..

" shravan. ..nanu invited us. ..everyone might be ready by this time. ..get ready fast. ..it seemed that you're not interested. .."

I urged him. ..He looked me imprecisely. ..

" sumo. ..tell me one reason. ..why should I  love to visit Tiwari killa except nanaji. ..!"

I rolled my eyes. ..

" hmmm. ..what else. ..the sumptuous spread. ..your favourite dishes. ..last time, you loved those things. ..right. .?"

He tapped my forehead. ..

" idiot. ..do you really think I came to Tiwari killa only for food. ..?"

He fixed his gaze at my eyes. ..

I blushed redder. ..

  " shravan. ..get ready. .."I said quietly. ..

He smiled at me and rushed to get ready. ..

-----------------------------------------------------

  Tiwari killa :

Manju mami and mama ji welcomed us traditionally. ..

Everyone was busy with arrangements. ..

Mamiji didn't allow me and preethi to help her. ..

   We sat down for the preeti bhoj which was  arranged traditionally on floor. ..

I recalled how I was excited for Shravan's visit. ..I laughed at remembering how I scared to pay his fee. ...

But, this time. . I am sitting next to shravan. . We as a couple.... for the same occasion. ..

  Preethi might have thought the same as I did. ..she too smiled at me. ..

  This time Aditya helped mamiji to serve everyone. ..after all, he is our family member now. ..

   " arey sonio. ...this is the bestest moment in our life perhaps. ..tasty food and happy family. .."

Lala ji  came up with his own words. ..

Everyone  nodded  satisfactorily. ..

------------------------------------------------------

   ..Lala ji and papa  spent their day  with nanaji. ..

It was not that much tough for us, the ladies ..to while away the day. ..we engaged ourself with gossiping, recepie discussions,  shopping trends. ...and so on. ..

The others teamed with daboo to play ...

  After dinner,  as per lala ji 's wish we gathered at the  open space. ..we started to play' guess the song'

  Papa and aunty made a pair. ..chachi and lala ji. ..final pair is mama ji and mamiji. ..

Preethi was busy in playing with daboo. ..

While the others engaged themselves in game. ..Aditya, pushkar, and shravan played carrom ....

I opt to see everyone ,sitting beside mama ji. ..