"Tom, you can do the laundry with Draco. Harry cooks along with Lucius, Millicent, and Antonin. I make the potions. Fred, George, and Fenir do the yard work." Severus said, writing down their chores on a piece of parchment. A portion of the day was dedicated to making the list for the following week and the other part was dedicated to doing the chores. Most of the deatheaters would make excuses of being busy to avoid working. The dark lord allowed this because he didn't like people bothering him while he was working.

"I hate doing laundry." Draco grumbled, but didn't complain again.

---------------Thursday-------------------

Lucius tended to be on edge on Thursdays. This was because everyone enjoyed playing pranks on him, especially the Weasley twins.

None of them were too drastic, just the occasional hair dyed red or scaring him. After the prank was done, the twins hid behind their dark lord, who always was able to contain his laughter.

It ended with the twins apologizing and eventually fixing the damage. This Thursday was different, however.

Harry had agreed to help prank the twins with Lucius. Fred and George had already planned on jumping out from Lucius's closet when he woke up that morning.

Harry got this information from a spy. The twins had no idea that there was an insider within their ranks...

---------------------------------------------

Lucius yawned as he woke, stretching before crawling out of bed. Narcissa was an early bird and always was up before him.

The blond man refrained from smiling as he opened the closest.

Two red heads burst out and shouted. Lucius gasped and clutched at his chest, falling to the ground.

"O-oh Merlin, he's so scared that he fell!" Fred nodded while giggling, then noticed something odd.

Malfoy wasn't moving. At all. He knelt down and prodded Lucius with his finger.

"Did we really scare you that bad?" Fred was sent into panic mode when the older wizard didn't respond. "G-George, this isn't good." He stammered, taking his wand out.

"What do you mean? He'll be alright." Narcissa entered and gasped.

"What have you done?" She cried, falling to her knees beside her husband. The woman suddenly started laughing.

Harry and Draco walked in, clutching their stomachs as they laughed.

"They really fell for it!" Lucius said, sitting up with a smug smirk.

"You're such a great actor, Narcissa!" Harry exclaimed, still chuckling. The witch curtsied while Fred and George just stared in shock.

------------------Friday--------------------
1:46 am

Harry sat on a comfy couch with his legs in Tom's lap. Severus was having fun braiding a section of his hair. The coffee table held two glasses of firewhiskey and one of butterbeer. Harry's was the butterbeer.

A few other couches were spread around the room, but a lot of people sat on the ground.

Some played cards, some slept, some just fooled around.