Eren x Reader

You were in bed resting your sleepy head after a huge injury.You were getting better at as the days past.

Mikasa,Armin,Jean, and Eren all came to visit you individually. Eren moved up the friendship between the both of you,and Every time visiting hours were over. He planted kisses on your forehead or cheek.

On the next day,Eren came again.

"Welcome back Eren." You said and smiled.Eren grew a faded blush on his face and smiled also. He looked nervous.

"Hi.." he responded and looked down.You gave a look of curiosity and bite your lip.

"Eren..What's the matter?" you asked. Eren continued to stare down at the floor.You noticed he was a bit shaky and then he shot up.

"S-Since you'll be getting out tomorrow..." He began with a face colored red. "P-Please come to my house first...A-Alright."

You sat up and got up from bed.Eren stood up trying not to collapse into embarrassment. Even though it was only you and him in the room,but it was still very hard for him to speak with you getting so close....

"Okay Eren." you said being only inches away.Eren's face was calming down.He stared at your lips and began to lean in. You did also.When your lips almost connected.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*
The Nurse began to speak On the other side of the door.

"Mr Eren Jager, Pardon my interruption, but visiting hours are over..."
The both of you heard footsteps slowly walk away.You moved away and walked back to your bed.Eren then turned the other direction.

"I-I'll see you later." he said and left.You took rest for the rest of the night. Through the window you saw the moon.Which was shining so bright.You dozed of with a smile.
You couldn't wait for Tomorrow....