We meet again

Your pov.

I woke up early this morning and ran around. When I bumped into someone.

"Sorry. " I said. I looked at the person and he looked like Shu my eyes widened and he kept running. "Wait! " I shouted. I lost him for a couple of minutes and ground him again. I stood in front of the person with a smile. "Shu! " I shouted. Then I saw that it was the person with a mask. My smile vanished, and I felt like crying. "I-Im s-sorry I thought you were someone else. " I said. I walked away tears threatening to run down my cheeks. I left my heart ache.

Time skips...

I made it back to the dorms. I walked down to the dinning room. I saw everybody happy, and eating. I looked around and saw Valt.

"Hey y/n over here! " Valt shouted. I put my hands in my pockets, I looked down and walked towards him. He had a concern look on his face. "What's wrong? " he asked

"It's nothing. " I said. I never talked to anybody else except Valt and Honcho. There was a girl with blue hair there. And she also looked worried. I don't even know why if she doesn't even know me. Valt put his hand on one hand in my right shoulder, while Honcho put one hand on my left. They walked me out and we we're at a stadium outside.

"So what's wrong? " Valt asked. I up at the star night sky.

"I thought I saw Shu. " I said with just a bit of happiness my voice. "But it wasn't him. I miss Shu so much. " I said. Valt and honcho both gave me a hug.

"We know we miss him too. " they both said in fusion.

"You've changed so much since he left. You barely laugh, you barely even smile anymore. " Valt said.

"You've quit doing everything that made you happy. Well you know except beyblading. But you always keep a serious face. I feel like even your bet changed, and I'm not sure that's even possible. " Honcho said. He took out a lollipop and showed it to me. I took it from him.

"I'm like a lollipop. Once my partner is gone I'm lonely, and no one wants me. " I said.

"That isn't true and you know it! " Valt shouted standing up.

"How do I know that for sure? How do I know your not only saying that for pity? " I asked.

"Because we're friends! You know what Shu would say?! He would say not to think like that! Because you matter to him, you matter to everyone! Our entire group and even if we separated we're always going to be friends! " Valt shouted. "So don't think that about yourself! " he shouted. I looked at him wide eyed and then my eyes softened. Tears formed in my eyes.

"I really have people who care about me. " I mumbled.

"Oh y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to... " I cut Valt off as I hugged him.

"Your one of my best friend's. " I said.

"Hey what about me?! " Honcho asked shouting. I laughed as I let Valt go and hugged Honcho.

"Your one of my best friends too. " I said.

Next day...

"Valt you have a call from someone called Diago. " the cook said. We all looked at each other wide eyed. I ran to the phone only to get pushed down by Valt.

"Hey! " I shouted. I stood back up and got pushed down by Honcho. "Are you serious?! " I asked shouting as a vein popped. I stood up and dusted my self off only to have Valt and Honcho drag me out of BC Sol.

Time skips...

We got to the park and saw Diago. I had a smile on my face and ran towards him.

"Diago!!! " I shouted and hugged him with a smile.

"It's good to see you. " he said not hugging back.

"It's been forever dude. " Valt said. Honcho was about to join but a lady came stopping him and making us away.

"You are disturbing my captains personal space. " she said.

"Cool it lady unless you want to hit the ground in two seconds flat! " I shouted. She looked at me wide eyed.

"Hey calm down these are the friends I was telling you about. " Diago said. And two guys came from out of nowhere.

"How about a battle for old times sake? " I asked.

"Yeah. " Diago said.

We went to a bey stadium and got ready to battle. We showed each other our new evolved bey's. Valt was the first to battle him. And in a couple seconds the nice Diago was gone. I could see it in his eyes. He beat Valt, and Honcho.

"What the hell did these French people do to you?! " I asked shouting.

"My word we have done nothing. " the lady said. Waving her fan.

"Shut it before I make that fan go down your throat! " I shouted.

"Well ever since we all separated you changed. It's either you miss Shu, or me. " he said with a smirk. I slapped him. I was shaking at how mad I was. Tears formed in my eyes. Diago looked at me wide eyed.

"Y/n? " Valt asked.

"You should all join our team, they will be glad to see you all. " Diago said to honcho with his cheek turning red where I slapped him across the face. My heart broke when I slapped him. I felt as if I was killing myself.

"No. " Valt said. "We have a good team we would never leave them. " he continued. We both left our separate ways as Valt and Honcho helped calm me down. I couldn't handel it anymore. When we got back to BC Sol everybody looked at us with mad faces. Two kids hugged Honcho, and Valt.

"Don't just leave us like this! " they shouted. I turned to looked at the two guys I knew that were spying on us.

"The fact that all of you would think we would leave is incredible! " I shouted. "The time that we have been here you should all know we would do that! " I shouted and then we went to and office.

"None of you would be competing in the race anymore. " she said.

"I've had it up to here with all of this! " I shouted.

"Don't... " I cut her off.

"I can yell at you when ever I want! The fact that two of these guys were spying on us is unreal! We turned done their offer without a doubt! " I shouted. I slammed open the door and looked the two that were spying on us. "If Valt and Honcho don't get a second chance to compete. Then trust me I will make sure you both will never compete for good. " I said. I quickly grabbed both of their bey's and smashed them in my hands. I dropped them on the floor and left into he forest. I was by a river and realized everything I've done. I cried. "What have I done? " I asked crying. I saw a glass bottle not to far from me. I grabbed it and hit it on the floor.

I grabbed a piece of the glass and cut my arm. I screamed in pain, but bit my lip as tears ran down my cheeks. I whipped my tears away and then my blood. I waited a bit until I knew everyone was asleep. I went back to my dorm with my hand covering the cut. Quickly opened the door with the hand where my cut was. I locked the door and went to the bathroom. I wrapped a bandage around it. I looked at myself in the mirror. What's going on with me? I went to my bed and softly cried myself to sleep.