Chapter 7: Okay, Sheriff

Start from the beginning

"We have to kill him. I don't know how or when but we will." Rick answered. It was final. After Rick makes the decision we know it won't get very much farther.

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury for all of you." Andrea said looking to us. The more she talked the less her chances of getting us there. She didn't understand what was happening. She thought she did, but she didn't.

"What makes you think this man wants to negotiate?" Hershel asked looking to her. "Did he sat that?"

"No." Andrea responded simply.

"Then why did you come here?" Rick asked looking at her.

"Because he's gearing up for war. The people are terrified. They see you as killers. They're training to attack." Andrea warned us and it made my heart race a little. Woodbury had good weapons, and I had six knives. No matter how hard I could fight I wouldn't make it far at all.

"Why don't you tell Philip next time I see him I'll take out his other eye." Daryl said threateningly.

"We've been through too much shit for too long. If he wants a fight he's got one." Glenn said looking at her.

"It'd be better if you were here." Everyone looked at me confused with some surprise that I was speaking up but Michonne said I should so I was gonna. "If he's been lying about your people being here the whole time then don't you think he's planning on doing something much worse than what he's saying?" I looked to her truthfully. "He's probably using you, Andrea. You shouldn't trust him."

"How could he have known that I knew them before?" Andrea asked looking at me.

"That idiot." I pointed to Merle. Why waste the breath on saying his name. "He probably told the governor as soon as he took Glenn and Maggie." I crossed my arms.

She looked at me quietly. "No matter I still want peace." She answered. She wasn't going to side with us. I said my piece and there was nothing more for me to do. "Rick you need to sit down and talk with him. He has a town full of soldiers. Look at you. You've all lost so much. There is no way you'd be able to beat them." Andrea said as Rick walked out.

Michonne and I went outside with Andrea. "You poisoned them." She said to Michonne angrily. She was trying to blame her. She must've really liked the governor.

"I told them the truth." She answered.

"And what is the truth? Because I don't seem to recall knowing about half the shit y'all said in there." I asked sort of angry. I felt like I had no idea what was going on.

"Language." Michonne said looking at me. I huffed lightly. "When I stabbed his eye Andrea showed up with a bullet to my head. She didn't do anything. I walked out. She chose him again." Michonne explained looking at Andrea.

"I didn't choose him over you. I wanted a life and I got one there. You coming in was threatening. I just wanted to be safe and you looked like a madwoman." Andrea answered Michonne's accusations. "You become hostile."

"Because I could see it. Lyla Rose too." Michonne answered with a relaxation in her voice.

"See what?" Andrea asked. She was on the verge of being done wth Michonne. I could feel it.