Boarding School For Wolves - Chapter 28

Go read the chapter if you haven't yet! It's in the external link>>>>>

Sorry not that long & probably not all that good either...if anyone wants to help me out with these parts please let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His fingers dug into my thighs, though they didn’t hurt. His breath mingled with mine as he brought his face closer. I could taste him on my tongues even though there was still a few inches separating us. My tongue darted out and I licked across my dry lips, his eyes following the movements.

“Would you like to find out just how quickly I can please you?” Cain asked, his voice sounding deeper and more husky then normal.

“Should I time you?” I asked biting my bottom lip.

“I highly doubt that you’ll be focused enough for that.” he replied 

His lips crashed down on mine, stealing my breath away. One hand left my thigh and tangled into my hair, tilting my head back so he could deepen the kiss. His lips broke away from mine and he tilted my head farther back and left a scorching trail of kisses from my jaw and down my neck. His teeth nipped at the exposed skin along my collar bone. A shuddered breath whispered through my slightly parted lips. His mouth alone could turn anyone into a puddle of mush alone. 

The hand that was on my thigh slid up to my shoulder and push me down. In seconds the top I was using was removed along with my shorts. His mouth continued it torture and nip at my already harden nipple through the lacy bra that I was wearing. My body arched off the bed, pushing my chest closer to him. Slipping a hand around my back he unhooked my bra and pulled it off with his teeth. Damn, that was hot!

“Are you trying to please me or tease me?” I gasped as he nipped at my nipple.

“A little bit of both,” he chuckled 

My body was on a pleasurable high as Cain’s mouth continued to wreak havoc on my breast. I could barely breath through the pants that his mouth was eliciting from me. His fingers drew invisible patterns along my skin and his tongue followed it. My mind was in a fog that I didn’t register that he had hooked his thumbs into my panties and pulled it down my legs at a snail pace speed. His warm breath blew against my throbbing core cause my hips to buck. This teasing was not nice!

Cain’s tongue swirled around my core, purposely missing where I wanted it to go. I bit my lip as his tongue dipped in my entrance and slowly moved up to my clit. His tongued continued on and I couldn’t hold back the moan that slipped through my lips as he nipped at my clit and slipped two fingered into me. I could feel myself clench around those two digits. His fingers and tongue worked me over the edge and I couldn’t help but scream out his name. 

“How long did that take me?” he asked as he kissed his way up my body.

“Shut. . .up” I breathed gripping my hands into his hair and pulling him up so I could crush my lips to his. 

I don’t know when he had stripped down to his birthday suit but, as soon as he deepened the kiss, he slid into me. Once again my body arch from the bed and I moan ed into his mouth. His thrusts were soft and slow, driving me to the brink of insanity. Screw soft and slow I didn’t want it. I wanted it hard and fast. 

“Please Cain,” I breathed 

“Please what?” he growled 

“Harder. . .faster. . .please!” I moaned 

Picking up the pace Cain rammed into me and it was so much better. Well, soft and slow or hard and fast, it didn’t matter they we both amazing. But, right now I wanted it hard and fast. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin. Cain lifted one hand and braced it against the wall while his other wrapped around my back, holding me to him. 

“Oh. . .God. . . harder,” I gasped 

“Fuck” he grunted going harder. 

Our bodies were slick with sweat. Skin against skin. Breath mingling together. Wrapping my legs around his waist I lifted my hips to meet his thrust, making him go deeper. My moans were getting louder, not caring that we were in a pack house that probably held a whole crap load of wolves. I was too busy relishing in the pleasure that I was receiving to care if anyone heard me. I’d worry about being embarrassed later. I could feel my muscles tighten around him again and I knew that I was almost there.

“Come on, baby. Cum for me.” Cain growled slipping a hand between our bodies and began rubbing my swollen nub.

I was on such a high and I couldn’t take anymore. As he continued to thrust into me with his fingers doing wonders to my body I came. And I came hard, screaming out his name. One. Two. Three. Four more thrust and he followed along with me, my name falling from his lips. Still buried deep inside of me Cain leaned down and kissed me softly, brushing my hair away from my face. 

He rolled onto his side and we both laid there for a while trying to catch our breath. I had to admit that, that was freaking amazing. I couldn’t wait to get more. His fingers slid along my slick skin, up and down, up and down; from shoulder to knee. He was already turning me on again and if he kept it up, we’d be going at it again.

“Stop” I breathed placing my hand over his.

“Why?” Cain asked confused 

“If you keep it up, I wont be able to help myself.” I answered 

“Maybe that’s what I want.” he smirked 

“Oh, really now?” I said leaning up on my elbow so I could look down at him.

“Oh, yeah. I like it when my baby takes control.” he nodded 

“Then I guess it’s my turn.” I grinned straddling his waist and leaning down to kiss him.