"Will you guys shut up and eat your food, we have to go soon," Liam scolded and they instantly stopped, giving each other dirty looks before eating their burgers and chips.

They were soon off again, now driving to the holiday inn Harry had mentioned. The location wasn't that bad, Louis liked how it was more to the countryside and away from the city. However, it seemed as though the holiday inn was a group of buildings huddled together in the middle of rural land.

"Is that a sauna?" Harry asked, eager to get there and try it out as it was minus something degrees and it was said to snow this week.

"We haven't even gotten a place yet so don't get your hopes up," Louis said as they parked the car in the public car park. There were only 3 more cars there so Louis was hopeful that they would get the place.

And they did.

The people that ran the place didn't know what happened in the city or the news because of all the things they had to worry about and also because they didn't want to get mixed with that crowd. They welcomed the group of three with open arms, a little old lady leading them to the perfect room for them.

"I'm afraid we do only have these rooms prepared for you," The old lady said, collecting a set of keys and leading them down a few corridors from the lobby before opening a door. "This is a space we have for people coming in groups but this is a set of rooms for 2 people, but you have 3. Sorry, this is all we have."

There were two rooms, big with bunk beds and high classed windows and televisions. Louis was convinced they didn't work though and were only there for decoration purposes. A corridor leading up to a bathroom was separating both rooms.

"I mean, you are lucky that they aren't the couple rooms, those are smaller," the lady added.

"It's fine, I can sleep in one room and you two can share," Liam said and Harry and Louis perked up, their eyes wide. "Don't act all surprised and embarrassed. You guys have kinky sex all the time."

The lady put her hand to her mouth as he face turned a deep red.

"He's joking!" Louis proclaimed and Harry giggled, covering his face from embarrassment. Louis loved when he did that and clenched his jaw to stop himself from having those thoughts that he always had so shamelessly a few months ago.

"We'll take it," Liam said, the pain in his head being too much to handle and just wanting to go to sleep.

The lady seemed pleased and explained how they can pay after their stay. After she explained all the health and safety rules, emphasizing the no smoking poster, she told them that breakfast, lunch and dinner will be automatically served in the following times : 11:00, 15:00 and 18:00. If they wished to eat before those times they were free to call  room service or visit the lobby for any other necessities.

They were all given a card which they had to swipe on a card reader on their door to enter their own building and were told that if they wanted a longer stay, they could have another week at most.

After all the information was given, Liam's headache increased drastically and his vision began getting hazy. He leaned against Louis and Louis yelped in surprise making Harry laugh.

"He's knackered," Harry commented and the old lady laughed and made her way back to the lobby, wishing all of them a happy stay before disappearing down the corridor.

Louis took Liam to his room, dropping him on the bed. Harry didn't help. He just went to his room and belly flopped on the bed, whipping out his phone and swiping through his social media. Louis groaned as he tucked Liam into bed who was snoring by the time Louis had closed the blinds and shut the door.

"You could at least help with the bags!" Louis yelled.

"I'm fine, thanks!" Harry yelled back and Louis gritted his teeth.

Louis stormed into the room and grabbed Harry's collar, pulling him off the bed, taking Harry by surprise as he dropped his phone on the floor and Louis pushed him up against the wall.

"Louis! Stop!" Harry gasped as Louis firmly placed his hands on Harry's waist, his cold fingers inching their way up Harry's shirt.

"What's gotten into you? Why don't you fucking listen?" Louis growled in a whisper into Harry's ear making Harry shudder and shivers ran down his back as he grabbed Louis' shirt into his fists.

"I don't want to-"

"You don't want to listen to Daddy? Does that mean my little princess wants to get punished?" Louis taunted making Harry's face turn a deep red.

"I-I-no-Lou-" Harry stammered but Louis pressed his lips onto Harry's before Harry could continue making a fool of himself. Louis guided Harry to the bed as they both fell on the soft mattress. "Louis, what about the luggage?"

"So, now you care about the luggage?" Louis smirked as he got off Harry, leaving Harry blushing and bewildered. "Go get the stuff then, seeing as you're so worried about it."

Louis sat in the armchair at the corner of the room, crossing his arms and legs and leaning back as he looked at Harry with a smug look plastered across his face. Harry went, he didn't have anything to argue back and was too embarrassed from the boner in his pants to go out and actually say something.

Harry made sure he had the pass in his back pocket as he made his way out into the lobby, he opened the car with the car keys and then opened the trunk. Each person had a suitcase each, and Liam had an extra bag with other things. Harry wanted to get this over and done with in one go so proceeded to put the bag on his back and also have his suitcase on his back. He then had one suitcase in one hand and the other suitcase in the other and remembered to lock the car before coming back to lobby.

It was a good thing that the doors were automatic because his hands were full. Just as Harry was passing the lobby to get to the corridors, he saw the old lady behind the front register.

"Don't be too loud, my dears," she said with a wink when her and Harry made eye contact.

To others it sounded like a clean statement, seeing as the boys were young and were bound to be loud talking about sports or playing their video games. But to Harry it wasn't. The wink at the end showed that she meant much more and Harry blushed as he nodded and hurried his way down the corridor.

It made him blush because he missed it. He wanted it. And what he wanted was what he got.

He wanted Louis to fuck him tonight.

And that was what he was going to get.

-

i said there would be smut this chapter but this chapter would be way too long if i included smut as well, i still included a bit of smut?

lol thanks for all the positive comments for this book, love you doods a whole a lot.

have fun reading xx

200 reads, 15 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter

vote, comment, share and follow

- Love, A