Mikey-Kicked out

Mikey told me he wanted to go to b and q. (In case you don't know what it is its a shop where you can buy loads of home bits). He needed to get some paint for our new apartment. Yes we have moved in together. We've been together for 1 year now. I'm so lucky to have him. He said he also wanted to try and get kicked out, after he got the paint.
I drove Mikeys m4 to b and q whilst mikey started his vlog .
Mikey- Whats up YouTube, he screamed at the camera, and welcome back to another video. Today we are going to b and q to get some paint,and to try and get kicked out. If you wonder who I mean by we, I am joined here by my beautiful girlfriend, y/n.
He finished introing his vlog and put his camera down. He rested his hand on your thigh. Gosh you loved him.
You arrived at b and q 10 minutes later.
Y/n - And we are here
Mikey- Are you ready to get kicked out?
Y/n- Yes but make sure we get the paint first, you said laughing.
You walked into b and q. Mikey was vlogging.
Worker- No filming in here please.
Mikey put his camera away so we wouldn't get kicked out before the challenge even started.
You walked over to the paint with mikey. You decided to go for a nice grey. You went to the checkouts and paid. Once you had paid, you and mikey walked out to the car to put the paint away.
You walked back in. Mikey started vlogging. Again the worker told him to put the camera away, except Mikey didn't this time. He put it on the side of his leg. You walked around the store. You found a door that had some writing on it. Mikey read it out.
Mikey- This sign says,no entrance workers only
You knew Mikey had read it perfectly and correctly but you decided to have a bit of fun.
Y/n- It doesn't say that mikey, it says no entrance, Mikey Manfs only you said,smiling.
(Mikey was vlogging this entire thing)
Mikey- Ayyyyy faxx that's true. My girls a savage
He said, kissing you
Mikey- Odds in me going in. Between 1 and 5
You both said the same number at the same time.
Mikey-In I go, he said going in
You knew there was about to be trouble
Y/N- What's it like in there
Mikey- technical
All of a sudden a worker came
Worker- Oi you two come here.
You walked over to him.
Worker- I told you not to film in here, and you are, and you shouldn't be in there, can you not read,it says workers only, and you (he said pointing at you) you shouldn't be encouraging him.He then pushed you .
Y/n - Don't speak to him like that. He can read he went to school for a reason. And also don't push me. You shouldn't touch girls. You said anger almost bursting out of you.
Mikey- Don't you ever touch her again. You hear me. Also I can read, I did go to school. And if you do anything else, I have this on recording so I can get you done by the police.
Worker- Get out now
Mikey- Run, he whispered to you.
You both ran as fast as you could out of the shop. You got in the car and caught your breath.
Mikey- Anything you want to say to the locals.
Y/n- I think that went succesful. That was one of the most fun things I've ever done. You know what,as we leave stop outside the shop doors and rev your engine.
Mikey-That's a good idea
You stopped outside the doors. Mikey revved his engine and drove of. You looked out of the window and saw a worker. Good job we were to far away for him to get us.
Later that night
You and mikey were laying in bed after a tiring day. You were talking about your day.
Y/n- Today was honestly so fun. I wanna get kicked out of somewhere else now. I love you so much good night.
Mikey- We will do it again at some point and loads more. I love you more. Good night
You kissed and then went to sleep