Snowflake kisses 💕❄

Y/N= Your name
Y/C= Your crushes name
Y/B/F= Your best friend
Y/C/BF= Your crushes best friend
Thats all for now💓

"AAAAH!" You screamed as your best friend, Y/B/F chased you around the park.

It was 11pm at night, somehow, you managed to sneak out of your house, through your bedroom window.

It was, at maximum, 20 degrees outside.

Although it costed you 20$ per sibling JUST to make sure they wouldn't tell, it was worth it.

"Tag!" Y/B/F yelled as she pushed you to the ground.

You both burst out laughing and you pull her down to the ground with you.

You both start talking about boys and stuff, when Y/C comes up in the conversation.

"I DONT LIKE HIM!" You scream at the top of your lungs, JUST to get it in her head.

Even though it's a lie.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Lie all you want. I know you, better than you know yourself,"

She gets up and turns around, then gets a surprised look.

She gets up and walks away.

"Uhm... Y/B/F? Where are you going?"

She doesn't answer, and keeps walking away.

You stand up and turn around, only to see Y/B/F talking to Y/C, her pointing to you, and she proceeds to walk away.

"Shit," you mumble under your breath.

He smiles at you, and you give him a faint smile back, knowing that Y/B/F had set something up.

You hoped that it was not something embarrassing.

He walked over towards you.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So, it's pretty cold out here, right?" He says, sitting on a swing.

"Yeah. I really hope it snows."

Usually, when you talk to him, you are a mess. But for some reason, your getting the courage from somewhere, and you hope that courage stays.

"Yeah, me too."

You two sit and talk for a while, when you see a white particle float in the air.

At first when you saw that, you thought it was something else...

But when more started coming, you realized it wasn't drugs, it was snow.

You live in a southern area, so you haven't seen snow in at least 5 years.

"Oh. My. Goodness. ITS SNOWING!!"

You jump off the swing and start jumping around, not even caring that your crush is watching.

Wait. Your crush is watching.

You immediately stop and sit back on the swing, containing your excitement.

"Why'd you stop? It was adorable,"

You immediately looked at him, to see him smirking.

You blush profusely.

He stands up so you do too.

You two start walking back home, because you both live a block away from each other, and at the corner he stops you.

"Y/N, You're smart, funny, beautiful, and so nice that words can't even explain. You are so inspiring to other by just being yourself, and I like you. A lot. Would you do me the honors of being your boyfriend?"

Your mouth dropped open. To be honest, he lost you at "You are smart".

"Yes!" You whisper shouted.

He hugged you and you hugged back, immediately being engulfed by his warm embrace.

You both pulled away, and he pulled you into a warm, loving kiss.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, and you wrapped yours around his neck.

Apparently, there are such things as miracles.💕❄

So, how do you guys like it? This is my first chapter (obviously) so.. feedback? Thanks!

-Rae☻