•5•

I stand in-between Ben and Stanley. I watch as Bill looks at a missing poster that's on a building. Stan grabs my hand and looks at me. I look at him then back at bill. Eddie and Richie eats their ice cream and bill talks. I don't listen to any of them. Stan looks at me.
"What's wrong?" Eddie looks at me.
"Nothing!" I look at him. He shrugs as Richie giggles. I lean on Stan and he stays still, being awkward. I look down and he plays around with my fingers.
I turn pink. Ben and Mike looks at us.
"There not dating" Eddie points out to them. Richie smirks. I groan and raise up. I walk around the corner of the building. Stan, bill and Eddie run up to me. Stan hugs me. Bill and Eddie stare before walking back. I lay my head on Stan's chest and cry. "It's okay" he looks at me after raising up. I shake my head. "No it's not!" I wipe my eyes. He looks down and back at my eyes.
"It's going to be" he grabs my hand slowly. I lean on the wall.
"I don't want to talk about this stuff anymore" I start to cry again. He holds me. "We don't have to" He puts his hands on my upper back. I wrap my arms around his chest.

~~~

Me and Stanley sits at the quarry as everyone jumps in. We sit on the edge of the cliff. I scoot closer to him.
He plays with his fingers. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch Richie jump on Eddie.
"Are you going with bill?" I look at Stanley and grab his hand. He locks his fingers with mine and nods.
"I have to" he looks at me. I nod.
"Me too" I lay our hands on his bare leg. I look at the pile that has everybody's clothes. Henry bowers walks out of the bushes with Patrick, Victor and belch. Stanley scoots back and pulls me with him.
"JUMP" Richie and Eddie yell at the same time. Henry pushes Stanley back and grabs me. I scream and push him.
Patrick looks at me, bitting his lip.
"Stop!" Stanley stands up. Henry holds the side of my head and smiles.
Eddie screams and comes back up with everyone behind him. They all push him down and Stanley grabs me. I fall onto him. Patrick grabs Eddie.
We all look at him, I push him and he falls into the water. I grab Eddie and pull him up. He looks at me.
"Thanks" he stands up and Richie looks At him. I stand up and watch as the rest of them runs down to Patrick. We all grab our clothes and put them on.

~~~

I sit on my porch with Stanley. He flips through his bird book. I watch his hands. "What?" He looks at me.
"I don't know" I look at him.
"You should come with me tomorrow"
He slightly smiles. I scoot closer to him. "Where?" "Bird watching at the park" he smiles. I smile and shrug.
"Sorry I can't, me and Eddie are getting checked for lice" I watch as he frowns.
I smile. "I'm joking, I'll go with you"
He smiles again. His hand brushes against mine. We both blush and stand up. "See you tomorrow" I hug him. He hugs me back. I smile and almost melt.

~~~

"It's just the way he holds me" I jump on eddies bed. "You have a crush on Stan" he giggles and points at my face. I roll my eyes. "No I don't.."
"Yes you do Y/n. Don't lie" He smiles.
"Only a little, because he's my best friend" I stand up as mom yells for us.
I look at Eddie. We both run.

~~~