Piotr Nikolaievich Rasputin (Colossus) X Scientist Reader

Your POV

You woke up to the blaring of an alarm clock which you groaned at, you gathered your hazelnut coffee and you pulled on your lab coat, most of your fellow scientists would call you a 'superhero scientist' but of course you were no expert. "Y/N"! Tony calls to me, you see Natasha and Steve trying to carry Piotr aka Colossus into your office "w-what happened"? You questioned Tony who only says "sick" "well...ok then" you take a breath "ok Piotr, let's go".

Piotr's POV

"So hot...why is it s-so hot"? "Piotr" someone called to me "whos there"? It was hard to fully open my eyes but I'm glad I did because I was greeted by a beautiful women with a lab coat on. "Why hello" I could barely whisper which makes her giggle "hello to you too", "how are you feeling, Piotr"? She asked me while helping me sit up "a bit hot and dizzy, that's all though" "mmm...ok, I'll take your temp" She says to me with a warm smile as she. 'She is really cute' I say to myself as she simply smiles at me, "t-thank you, doctor" as I roll down my sleeves "no problem, here take these everyday before bed and come back if you don't start feeling better, ok"? "One more question, doctor". She looks over at me "would you like to go on a date with me"?