The straw hat crew

You and aya ran all over the island to find the straw hats but no luck. "UGH! Where Are They!?" You yelled to the sky "I don't know but there good at hiding" Aya said "man I really wanted to see them" "oh well let's go home" aya said but you stand there with a straight face "hey what's wrong (y/n)?" You said nothing then a aftershock started. "W-What!?" The Aftershock stopped and you still stand there. "Tell me that wasn't your stomach" you nodded your head and fell down on the floor. " oh boy *grunts* come on let's go to kumiko's bar" aya carried you on her back and started to walk to kumiko's bar.

Time Skip

"damn (y/n) your getting heavier" "Shut Up Aya!" "Wait your conscious so your telling me that you were conscious this whole time and I carried all the way over!?!" Anime veins popping up on Aya's head. "Well Nobody told you to carry me" Aya stopped and dropped you to the ground "OW! What Was That For!" "For your big mouth" "Well your lucky we're here" "Yeah yeah"

Inside the bar

" KUMIKO! You Know What To Do!" You yelled while you burst through the doors while grinning. "Okay be right there" she said while cleaning cups. Once she finish she went to the kitchen and made "MEAT!!" You said before digging in. People in the bar laughed saying 'that's our (y/n)' but the stopped when the doors open. "Hey dose anyone know where (y/n) is?" And boy with black hair and have a straw hat on said "Yeah whose askin?" You stood up from your chair. The boy grinned and said "Me Monkey D. Luffy the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates!". Your eyes widen and jaw dropped the same goes to Aya before you could say anything he got hit in the head by a girl with short orange hair "Don't run off like that!" "OW! That hurts Nami!" Luffy said while holding his head that now has a big red bump on it. Then more people started to come in like a girl with black hair, a boy with green hair, a boy with blonde hair, a boy with black hair and long nose, and a little reindeer.

*Time Skip*

everybody got to now you bonded with everyone Especially Luffy. You two mostly like the same stuff one of them is MEAT XD!! So while you were talking to luffy and everyone. Someone burst through the door "HELP HELP BANDITS ARE HERE!!" A man yelling to everyone. The straw hat crew was alert they went to him but you didn't. While they ask question about the bandit you stood up from you chair and walk up to the man "oh good (y/n) your he-" his sentence was cut short with a fist to the face. Everyone was shocked when you punch the citizen "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Aya said as she grabbed your arm back for you not to hurt him the straw hat crew did the same expect for luffy because you were dragging aya. "Clam Down (Y/N)!! Nami said but you ignored her then you got tried off them "sorry" you whispered but they didn't hear only luffy did. You pushed them off of you and rushed toward the citizen you grabbed his neck and pushed him on to the wall "Enough With That Bullshit. I Know you're not from here so I insist you get your crew and leave this island before I beat the Shit out of you" you said to the man. The man chuckled "So you saw through my disguse but I won't get too cocky" when he said that you started to cough out blood. He kicked you in the stomach and his shoe haded a knife inside. "(Y/N)!" Straw hat crew and aya yelled. You turn your head towards them "Don't worry I'll be fine" and smiled then you turn your head back to the man "Baka you forgot that I have you in my hands" you tighten your and threw him out of the bar. He began to run away and scream out "SCARY!" "And Don't Come Back!" You yelled. Everyone cheered that the bandit is until Aya pointed out your wound that's bleeding.
"huh? Oh this little thing I'll be fi-"

*THUD*
*time skip*

"She's asleep" zoro said. Usopp walked up to you and started to shaking you "Wait! You Shouldn't Do Th-" "AHH! GET HER OFF ME!" "That" aya said trying to warn him about your death holds for who ever wake you up from one of your naps. Right usopp is in between your legs choking him. "Wake Up (Y/N)!" Sanji said getting annoyed but end up being in a choke hold "Cant breath". Then Luffy gave it a try but got held back by aya "Please don't do it. you do Not want to know what will happen next" "I'll be fine" he grinned and walked up to you. He bent down to your level and started to rub your head "(Y/n) wake up". You eyes started to open and the first thing you saw was smiling but it was different it wasn't the same smile he showed to his friends it was some how different. It made you blush a little

Aya's View

'Did I just Saw (y/n) blush?! She didn't even bite his neck! Oh Shit does she like Luffy?! Haha oh this is to good now I get to tease her'

No one view

"What's up with you?" You said to Aya who have a devious smirk on her face. "Oh nothing" she said you were about to say something tap you only the leg and arm. You see a purple sanji and usopp "oh sorry" you let them go and they started to breath of air. You chuckled "hey (y/n)" "yeah luffy what is it" "would you like to be part of my crew?" The whole place went silent. You didn't know what to say. You thought of it for awhile and said....

To Be Continue...