I've got it

(Y/n) (L/n) was always a 'go-to' kind of guy. Perhaps, that's why the corporal had fallen so smitten with him so many years back. It wasn't that (Y/n) was  good  at everything (because he certainly wasn't), it was just that he would do it anyways. Levi sometimes wondered if there was a selfish bone in his body (but realized there definitely was after their first time in bed). He was tall, which irked the corporal just a tad, well built, unmistakably handsome, and just overall charming. He seemed to be the perfect man; well aside from his loud personality and obnoxiously, comedic attitude.

But also, he was stubborn as a mule.

In fact, he was so irritatingly independent, it was almost dangerous. Not even just to himself, but the general population. A fire in the kitchen? "I've got it!", frighteningly was bellowed as (Y/n) took the the kitchen with a straw broom in hand. Which, as predicted, caught on fire, yet the (h/c) male would refuse to admit things were out of his control, even as his own shirt caught on fire, and then the rest of the kitchen, and to Levi's dislike, (Y/n)'s hair.

Misbehaving horses? Well, (Y/n) took to the stables as if he'd been training animals the entirety of his life, murmuring "I've got it..." as he inched towards the large beasts. He couldn't take care of a potted plant, let alone an animal nearly twice his size that seemed to have awoke on the wrong side of the bed. He'd begrudgingly said he was sure horses liked their bellies scratched, he'd read it in a book (or maybe that was dogs?). And that was how he broke his nose, and too, received a silver tooth in the back of his mouth, also to Levi's dislike.

Stressed out? After a very hectic week, (Y/n) thought he'd surprise his boyfriend with a relaxing bath. He'd even rode to the nearest village and bought some fancy smelling soaps and stuff which, admittedly, he knew nothing about, soap was soap. But he did it anyways, gathered all his favorite books, brewed his favorite tea, and filled the bath at just the right temperature. At first, Levi was touched, a little suspicious, but touched. "For me?..." he'd kissed him square on the mouth, and even invited him to join him, maybe after his training. However, the 'soaps' he'd bought turned out to be quite strong, and Levi turned out to be quite allergic. He spent the rest of the night feeling as if his skin was on fire and enduring his lover's many "I've got it"s as he tried to make the experience as least painful as possible.

Training troubles? Well, (Y/n) often believed he was the best on the entirety of his team (which was extremely false). He thought that, surely, the noble thing to do would be to help out some of the younger trainees. After fumbling with the straps on one boys uniform for about thirty minutes, he successfully got his harness to work, he sprung nearly twenty feet into the air. But he'd also successfully pulled the belts off balance, and he plummeted twenty feet to the ground, before getting caught in a tree and dangling like a lost kite. "I've got it!" (Y/n) attempted to climb said tree, but also got stuck. In the end the two spent a few lovely nights in the infirmary together (and afterwards were forced to run the track until they puked; (Y/n) for putting a cadet in harm, and the cadet for listening to (Y/n).)

Trouble in paradise? (Y/n), once confronted with a young girls hopes to enchant her crush, was inspired. After a week of talking, "I've got it!" He concocted a plan so elaborate her lover-boy just wouldn't be able to resist! It involved cross dressing, insulting his mother, stripping, and something about an apple, and she unfortunately agreed to it. They barely got past the part about calling his mother a hippo before it fell apart like Robert-Hall-suit. In the end she was heartbroken, the boy traumatized, and (Y/n) had to sleep on the couch.

No, (Y/n) wasn't very good at things. But people loved him anyways, just for the fact that he tried, even when no one else would. And he was good at some things, I guess. He was very good at hugs, which everyone could credit him for, because he'd hug you no matter who you were. He'd once hugged a complete stranger in a bar, to his friends' horror, especially Levi who despised PDA (especially involving his boyfriend and another man.) But as it turned out, that man had greatly needed a hug, and (Y/n), the sappy oaf, had just known. "My daughter was just diagnosed with the flu, I don't have the medicine... Please, let me buy you a drink."