Prologue

AN; THE STORY IS BETTER THAN THIS, THIS IS JUST TO GIVE YOU INFO!!!!!!!

Draco's Pov (AGE: 7)

"Now Draco, remember the importance of this meeting. The Black family is a noble and ancient house and it's best if you become acquainted with them early." My father, Lucious Malfoy, says. We're at the train station in order to meet one of the last remaining Black, who is coming here from Ireland. Apparently, nobody except the girl herself knows who her parents actually are, but the goblins say she's a Black. 

"Lucius! I told you that Draco's just making a friend, this isn't for business!" My mother, Narcissa, says, clearly annoyed at father, but before she can say anything else, a train pulls in and after most of the people leave, a girl  roughly my age walks out, a bright red duffel bag over her shoulder. Her hair is pitch black with royal blue high lights and in a braid. She's wearing a black robe over her clothes, though I can tell they are muggle type clothes. She suddenly looks up, surprising me with her eyes. They are a bright neon purple. She walks towards us and stops in front of my father, giving him a slight bow. 

"Hello Mr

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sage Black." The strange girl says, then turns towards me with a raised eyebrow. I can tell that she's trying to decide whether or not she's gonna acknowledge me, but father decides for her.

"This is our son, Draco Malfoy. You will be going to school with him in a couple of years time." My father announces, gesturing towards me and I nod slightly in response.

"It is a pleasure." She answers,  looking around and seemingly bored of the conversation already. 

If only I'd known then that she would become one of my closest friends.

Sage's Pov (Year 2) (9 3/4 Platform)

"Draco, all I'm saying is that not all  the Weasleys are bad." I plead to my best friend, Draco. Towards the end of first year I became friends with the Weasley twins and I think Draco is finally warming up to the idea. 

"Yeah, yeah. I promise I'll try  be nice to them, but them only!" Draco growls, causing me to smile innocently. Sometimes I think I then suddenly start feel drawn to something, causing me to turn towards the source.  I see a girl with copper hair and dark brown eyes looking around the platform. I suddenly realize why I'm drawn to her, she's a fucking veela. You see, my eyes are special, allowing me to see the following,

1. Special creatures, (Werewolves, vampires, vela. . . ) 

2. Hidden potions, curses, spells (In drinks, on an object. . . )

3. Cursed people or people on potions (Imperios, Polyjuice . . . )

So I can tell immediately if someone is fucking with me and this girl is defiantly fucking with me. She suddenly turns towards me and I glare back, causing her to looked shocked. She startes coming towards me and I can feel my eyes slitting, you see, I'm also a strange creature myself, when I get agitated or even if I just want to, my eyes turn into a snakes, also, I have my own venom, though it just cures any poison or venom, though it can't cure Basilisk venom.

 She startes coming towards me and I can feel my eyes slitting, you see, I'm also a strange creature myself, when I get agitated or even if I just want to, my eyes turn into a snakes, also, I have my own venom, though it just cures any poison or v...

"Who are you?" I growl at the girl when she reaches us. 

"Willow Key, My father is the new professor at Hogwarts." The girl answers politely, looking at Draco, who is just now turning away from Blaise, who appeared while I was glaring at the girl.

"Willow?! It's been a while." Draco says, giving Willow a hug, which she returns.

Anyway, long story short, Willow became like a sister to me and she even introduced me to something Muggles call 'Wattpad'.