Fifty-four

A/n: Go with it/Wyatt's POV

~~~

I watch as y/n puts makeup on. I kiss her cheek. She pushes my head away and smiles. Mom walks in, holding Cora. "Wyatt" She looks at me. I nod and walks out of the room, after grabbing Cora. I sit on my bed and lay her on my legs. I rub her sides with my fingers and kiss her head. Dad walks in and looks at me. I look up at him then smile. He nods. "Come on" he walks out. I stand up, with Cora on my chest.

~~~

I pick at my hair.

~~~

~~~

Y/n stands in front of me. I gently grab her arm. "Your so beautiful" I look in her eyes. We both blush hard. She has glitter around her eyes. I kiss her. She hugs my neck and kisses back.

~~~

We go into my school. One of the girls that's friends with y/n walks up to her.
"Hey homeschool" she giggles. Y/n smiles. "Hi?" I let go of her hand and look at her. She grabs my hand back.
"I haven't seen you in forever" the girl hugs her. She looks at me then at the ground. I smile. 

~~~

My tongue slips into y/n's mouth. She holds the back of my neck as I hold onto her hips. She moves one of her hands down my chest. She scoots closer up on my lap. I lean back and she looks at me. "That felt good" I raise back up. She smiles and nods.  Marry me ,by Train comes on. We watch as everyone else slow dances.
We both shrug. She lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. "COME ON OLEFF" Someone yells. Y/n looks back up at me. I raise my eyebrow. She shrugs and stands up. I grab her hand.

~~~

Y/n wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. I look at her. She slightly smiles. I smile and kiss her. I reach in my jacket pocket and pull a promise ring out. She watches Me. I put it on her index finger. Her eyes water up, mine do too. I kiss her.
"I love you" she hugs my neck. I rub her side. "I love you too" the song ends.

~~~~~~~

A/n: feedback?