Chapter One- Out Break

"Okay everyone knows many zombie cases but things about zombies they can't  break free from coffins or anything they start from a virus strand that mutates and spreads either when you are bit, then you drop dead, but now when you are in the ground." I say. today is the last day of freshmen year and I am debating zombies with a few friends. "And we are all staying together if it happens right?" I asked them all.

"I am staying with my family and I am pretty sure everyone here is too, I mean you would be the first to get some weapons and get us to protect us but I am staying with my family." That was Tehya, she is around five one and long hair fair skin and used to go out with my best friend it didn't work out all that much so she tried to use me as a rebound but i didn't want to go out with her I had someone else in mind.With that every one agrees with her and fallows her like a lost puppies except for Sarah, Josh, and me.

but instead the girl I had in mind and that was Sarah, she is five foot tall, brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders, she has deep beautiful brown eyes and a gorgeous smile, and best of all we have been going out for eight months now. she said," You can come and get me and Josh, okay Noel." She tells me and I immediately smile.

Josh looks at me and says, "We will meet at Sarah's house pick her up and go on to survive sound like a plan Bud." He pushes me friendly and I push back.

"Okay but warning I am running to my uncles and grabbing a few things before I go." I tell them. both laughing." Lets just hope it never comes down to it."

We all nod and joke around about it until the final bell of the day is rung and school is out for the summer. You see all the students run out and scream. Me I just got attacked with twenty hugs. I grabbed my summer homework and saw Sarah. "Hey! Sarah!" I yelled and ran down to her jumping over a fence and a person or two on my way."Hey." I said to her when I saw her and gave her a hug and held her.

"Hey, Noel it is finally summer we can hang out a lot more with only softball and wrestling in our way but other than that it is just us." She said putting her head on my chest. I looked down at her  and she looked up I gave her a kiss and her dad was pulling into the parking lot of the school. I slipped a note into her pocket without her noticing.

"Your dad is here. Bye I love you, I'll see you soon." I tell her and even tho we live pretty close to each other that I walk to her house often, we still rode home separately.

"I love you too."She told me and walked to her dad's car.

I waved to her dad who is extremely kind, and decided it was a great day to start walking home. My four brothers and my parents were all sick and have been sick for a few days now. They were burning up and losing color and they couldn't keep anything down the doctor told me to keep them in bed and watch them carefully. I listen to the doctor and to my surprise I am still not sick form it. Well I start to run home to get there faster to make sure they are all okay. I have been doing a lot for my family the past couple days I was cooking and cleaning, and I found a part time job that paid enough for me to keep my family going smoothly. Well a lot of people are sick from it so everyone is doing what they can.

When I got home I heard a crash in the kitchen. I open up the door and sprint in there to see what happened. It was only my dog ,Copper, running around and being a loon. I sigh and walk into the room where my mom and dad are, they are sleeping and doing fine. I check on my four brothers and hear Derrick coughing his head off,  I give him his water bottle and he drinks it. I check on the other three, first Brain he is sleeping fine. Then Timmy, he is stirring but is still sleeping fine. Ian is my favorite brother I tuck him in some and realize he isn't breathing normally. I run to the phone and call the ambulance to get them down here. As I wait I get Ian on the couch next to me and I turn on the news. I turn and prop Ians head up to help him breathe. I hear the T.V. "Zombie out break started from a airborne virus that affected most of the population. Started by a Russian accident and failed to have been kept contained." I look at Ian scared now." If you have been infected symptoms are Flu  like at first with a fever chills and head-ache so you may have it,but that is only the first stage. The second stage you will go into a coma like stage the extremely old and young will not survive this age. It has been seen five and younger don't survive and sixty-five and older do not survive. The third stage is transformation that is when they are zombies. The zombies are stiff and aren't as fast but they are single minded hunting machines. They are color blind and death but make up for it by their incredibly strong bite and grip. They won't bleed out because their blood is thick and more like tar now. There are stages of zombies, they are not immortal they slowly rot away, but eating alive flesh prolongs the decaying time. Good luck to survivors and live out the zombie threat."

I look at Ian and He stops breathing all together. I start CPR and I didn't stop for fifteen minutes when I knew he was gone, I grabbed a knife knowing what was next and stabbed his head not letting him suffer the anxiety and numbness of being a zombie. I walk into my room grab my three pocket knifes and some clothes and food put it into a book bag and my whole family stopped breathing and I did what I did to Ian I was in tears and called Sarah," Hey I am coming over I has happened I know you heard."

"I did and my family was bit all of them..." She was crying too." My dad he took them all and saved me."

"Call Josh and lock down your house I will be there soon." I tell her." Bye I love you see you soon."

"I love you too see you soon..." She said and hung out, I grabbed my cell phone and charger finishing grabbing all the rations.

I sprint down the empty streets that were once filled with life by little kids heading down to my uncles who was also sick. I get to his house and grab  a duffel bag and four shotguns, his three rifles, and six pistols, and all the ammunition, with his machete. He liked to hunt and showed me how. I grab his motor cycle knowing Josh would grab a car and race down to Sarah's house. When I got there Josh had the same ideas as me he had guns and crossbows and two bowie knifes. I handed Sarah a shot gun and two pistols. Then I saw her bags were packed and ready to head out. I held her close she was still crying.

"I promise I will not let you two die. you are going to survive." They nodded not realizing the fact I left myself out of it because I was going to go to the very limits to make sure they will make it.

"Okay so where are we going?" Josh asked.

"Well I was going to head us north west a bit to Celina, Ohio, because I know it up there it is a small town, but I promised to take you there and we are going to." I sigh." Then we are going to stay on the move. Zombies will slowly rot away and with the help of us and any other survivor in the world we will beat out this virus."

Sarah says"Let's go." she looked up at us."We can't stay to long."

We started to go Sarah rode with Josh in his truck as I led the way on the motorcycle. I look back Sarah is sleeping and it is around three in the morning. I grab my phone and call Josh. "Pull over I am putting the bike in the trunk so you can sleep."

"Okay." He says knowing I will not take no for an answer.

I hung up and pulled over. Josh fallowed suit. I walked over to let the tail end of the truck down when i went to put the bike back up and two zombies came limping after me. I grab the machete and  slice off ones head severing its lower jaw and upper jaw clear off its head, the other one i just stabbed through it's eyes. They both dropped I quickly brought the bike up and me and Josh lifted it up into the truck. I had him go in the back and sleep while I started to drive the rest of the way to Celina.... They are both asleep and I say "Goodnight you too." and just kept on driving.

________________________________________________________________________________

this was all from a dream so I am startin a book out pf it vote comment thanks

Josh(Noel)