Raphael Santiago*Babysitting

Start from the beginning

"Please," Magnus asked Raphael.

He sighed. "Promise you won't bring up my apology again," Magnus nodded and Raph sighed again. "Fine. But I want to be paid. I want at least 2 more suits out of this. Italian."

"Deal."

Magnus said his goodbyes to (Y/N) and Raphael but before he left through the portal he told Raphael were everything was and to not leave the apartment with (Y/N). Raphael nodded along, not really listening to him.

After Magnus left Raphael turned to (Y/N) who was sat on the couch staring at the ceiling. "I'm boreeeeed!" She whined.

"What do you want to do?" Raphael stood in front of her. It was around 4 o'clock and he didn't want to have (Y/N) kick off at the beginning of the night. Knowing Magnus he thought (Y/N) would be like him; annoying and dramatic.

She thought it over before looking at Raphael with a pleading look. "Your makeup"

"Oh, no no no."

"Oh yes yes yes." She copied. "Please," She dropped to her knees and clasped her hands together. "I promise to be on my best behaviour if you say yes."

20 minutes, a lot of glittery makeup and Raphael getting poked in the eye with eyeliner at least 5 times later were they finally done. Raphael's face was smeared with makeup. It wasn't horrible but he hated it.

(Y/N) wanted him to do her make up so Raphael did it on one condition. She wasn't allowed to touch his hair. She promptly agreed.

Her makeup was even worse than his but (Y/N) assured him she loved it.

It was around dinner time at this point so Raphael went to the fridge. The 'food' Magnus said he left in the fridge was leftover takeout. Raphael sighed and decided to just make (Y/N) something. (Y/N) wanted to help so for the next hour Raphael taught (Y/N) how to make paella the right way, not phoning it in.

After Raphael made (Y/N) help him wash the dishes and clean up. She was bored at first but once Raphael started telling her some old stories his mother had told him she was happy again.

After cleaning (Y/N) asked him to teach her to bake as well as cook. Raphael agreed, not realising how wrong it could go.

Flour was thrown, eggs were smashed, and cake mix was ate raw but somehow after another long, long hour in the kitchen, the pair sat down to eat the cake that was somehow ok.

The kitchen, not so much, so after another hour cleaning the pair collapsed onto the couch to watch crappy kids show. Raphael didn't admit it but adventure time became his new favourite show after watching it.

Around 8 in the evening Raphael got some calls from Lily, saying some fledgelings were having a party and she was done with their crap. Raphael sighed but knew he would have to go investigate.

(Y/N) was meant to be going to sleep in an hour so Raph got (Y/N) in her pj's and got some clothes for tomorrow and told her to pack a bag. He said they were going somewhere to have a sleepover and she squealed to go get ready.

He got her different clothes than Magnus had laid out since the ones he had put on her bed were all obnoxiously pink and glittery. Even (Y/N) grimaced at her papa's choice. Raphael didn't admit it but he did love clothes. He had a great sense of fashion, in his opinion, so didn't have an issue picking (Y/N) an outfit.

They settled on a black shirt with flowers embroidered on the shoulders, black jeans and a gold bow tie. Raph folded it and placed it in (Y/N)'s backpack which she had shoved some toys and stuff in. Raphael made sure he took out all the makeup from the bag.

That reminded him, he quickly went into Magnus' room and got some wipes. He cleaned him and (Y/N)'s faces and headed off to the Dumort.

Raphael wasn't worried about the vampires at the Dumort as they all understood not to mess with him. That's probably why the fledgelings waited till he was gone to mess around.

He quickly explained to Lily why (Y/N) was here and got Lily to take her to his room while he dealt with the fledgelings. He came back to his room to find Lily and (Y/N) in face masks with (Y/N) standing behind Lily, braiding her hair.

Upon seeing Raphael the girls grinned. Within 10 minutes Raphael was in a face mask and playing some silly games (Y/N) had brought over.

(Y/N) hadn't wanted to go to sleep. Luckily Raphael had had little siblings so knew how to handle it, unlike Lily who almost pulled out her hair. After half an hour (Y/N) was sleeping in Raphael's bed. He didn't often sleep in it but it was times like this he had it.

In the morning (Y/N) hung out with Raphael and some vampires who were still up. She loved meeting new people and was only a little shy. Most of the vampires gushed over her and played along with whatever crazy game she was doing. Then again the vampires were also tired so that might be why.

Magnus was frantic when he got home to an empty apartment. He phoned Raphael and his worry turned to relief and anger when he heard where (Y/N) was. Magnus quickly portalled over there and took (Y/N) home. He was worried about Camille being there but Raphael ensured him she was off at her lover's for the weekend.

For the next week (Y/N) kept talking about Raphael. It would have been annoying if it wasn't for the picture (Y/N) showed Magnus. A photo of Raph with his make up done that she had taken when he wasn't paying attention.

After that night Raphael would look after (Y/N) at least once a week. It meant Magnus could go and party again and that (Y/N) could hang out with Raphael and sometimes the vampires. Especially auntie Lily and uncle Raph. Though she didn't call her auntie Lily for long as within the month (Y/N) developed a crush on her and Raph and Magnus made sure to tease her for it.