Chapter 5: The Sun Garden

Start from the beginning

"Are you two really associated with each other? No offense Kariya, but you *points at Kariya* are most likely a type of guy that'll be over in a relationship within three days." Suzuno said cooly as Kariya shrugged in reply. "None taken, its cool" 

//*puts mlg glasses and finger guns* EYYYYYYYY!!!//

Suzuno nodded and kept his emotionless face as always. Kirino raised his hand giving both attention to the two boys as he spoke with a stutter. "A-ano...To be honest, I'm not technically a girl...I'm a boy from head to toe."

Kariya waited for Suzuno to response but his eyebrows says it all. There was a hint of confusion and  realization which made the teal blue haired boy laugh. "I'm very sorry Ranmaru" Kirino nodded in reply.

"So~~!" All heads turn to Aphrodi, giggling like a maniac "Who's up playing some Uno?!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shindou's POV

"Arigato Tenma, sorry for bothering you and Tsurugi." I apologized but Tenma shook his head followed by a reassuring smile. "Daijobu Shindou-san! Prehaps it's a good thing because we were in the edge of awkwardness, luckily we broke the trance when we saw you!"

I saw Tenma flashed a smiled and so do I, he's so innocent. But what are they doing exactly at the bridge anyway? It doesn't matter, must've been a friendly conversation. "Chotto kyaputen, aren't you suppose to be with Kirino-senpai?"

My smile faded away after hearing his name. "Aren't you always together after practices? I haven't seen him before...y'know..." 

He scratched his head avoiding my gaze. I know what he meant by that but I do too want to question that.  Where is he anyways? "I did saw Kariya-kun following behind his trail, he could possibly know where he is" 

That guy...There's no other option than to message him. He could possibly know where he is. "Arigatō, Tenma."

"I'll just pass the number to you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Back at The Sun Garden and Kariya's POV//

"NOOOO!!!!!!! HOW COULD I LOSE IN THIS GAME OF EMOTIONS?!?!" Afuro yelled in defeat as there are seventeen cards on his hand. To be honest, we were helping each other to frustrate him and defeat him. A bunch of Wild card, Draw two, Skip, and reverses we placed and it's fun to watch someone suffer.

"I CALL HAX!!!" Afuro-san called but I ignored him.

"It's part of the game! Don't expect that you'll win every single round!" Hiroto-san said

"YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT I KEEP WINNING! BLEHHH!!" He stick his tongue and played around, he's like a three-year-old!

I heard my phone vibrate, it could be Hikaru since I ditched him yesterday. But I was wrong, I didn't expect Shindou-senpai to message. But the question is, when did he get my number?

"I WANT ANOTHER REMATCH!!!"

"Just admit we're better than you and STOP YELLING!!" Nagumo-san shouted back to Afuro-san but Suzuno and Midorikawa-san got into the way.

Kirino-senpai must've saw me suspiciously, though, It's very fun to text Shindou-senpai.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shindou's POV

He's acting very fishy

He's acting very fishy. Base in my opinion, I know he's keeping him somewhere. But the fact is, I don't had any evidence to. I'll had to see it by myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

"Thank you so much for the meal, I don't know what to repay you all for your kindness." Kirino bowed in appreciation. Yet, Hiroto laughed swatting the air using his hand.

"Your welcome, although it wasn't me or us that needed that courteous." The red head looked at Kariya who's eyes closed and arms crossed "It's Riri's."

Kariya choked dryly trying to process what his 'big brother' said "Excuse me?!" This made the defender chuckle.

"Ri...Ri?"

"PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!!!" Kariya felt his cheeks heating up as the others turned to them, laughing.

"I like it, it sounds cute" The Golden eyed boy didn't had the words or guts to reply back, he was flustered. But the others in the background couldn't help but to feel in awe and laughter, especially Afuro and Hiroto.

"Once again, thank you for your kindness, that includes you, Riri~" Kirino teased as Kariya groaned, hiding his tense face.

Hiroto looked outside and observe the dark night. He then looked at Kirino "I know you're leaving already, but are you sure you can take care of yourself at a time like this?" He glanced outside, ex-changing looks.

"H-hai...my best friend might be worrying, and it's not a problem to me..." The pink haired boy replied as another voice cut in, disapprovingly.

"Ie, I refuse. I'll accompany him..."

Everyone looked at Kariya, giving his senpai a stern look "The streets aren't safe during night time, and I know it better than anyone else."

The adults look at each other and giggled, but nodded in approval. Midorikawa spoked "Alright then, Kariya will escort you. But Kariya, make sure you bring him back to his home in one piece"

Kariya frowned "Where's my compliment?"

"You wouldn't need anyways, you barely survived a gank yesterday so what gives?" Nagumo crossed his arms but replied with a shocking tone.

"A what now?" Kariya cursed under his breath and pushed Kirino out of the door.

"Nevermind that! Goodbye!" He led his senpai in the dark road as the adults looked at them as they disappeared. Suzuno slapped Nagumo's head.

"What was that for?!"

"Way to go tulip, you just busted his cover" Nagumo tilted his head with an angry confusion causing the cold boy to roll his eyes.

"Nevermind that! Let's be honest, Kariya might be a downer and salty, but who else think they might become a thing say AYE?!"

Afuro receive not only one, but a majority of votes. "SCORE!!!"