They are all wrong.

With the pain her heart is experiencing now, she couldn't be just a child. A child couldn't bear this type of pain. This is squeezing her heart. Twisting it. Draining its life until it can no longer beat.

Phillip had used her. Or at least that's what she thinks. He played with her heart. He could have told her at least what he feels for her, even if it was something not defined, instead of giving her signals- the kiss; the look in his eyes when he saw her; the hugs...

Sure, she is new to these things. She needs someone to define it for her. But she can still feel them. She isn't ignorant of this pain. She knows why she feels this.

Yes, she is in love with Phillip Phillips.

And he thinks he's in love with you. Jessica laughed bitterly. Think is the word, Jessica. He thinks he's in love with you! It's the reason why he keeps sending those signals. Then right after he realizes he isn't in love with you, he'll go back to acting like you're his younger sister.

And it's too late for her. Because she has already fallen.

How can I fix myself when that happens? This is so hard. She thought, finally noticing the tears running down on her cheeks.

She badly needs someone to fix her. She needs to be fixed before she meets him again at the rehearsals.

But she knows that's wishful thinking on her part. Because as long as she loves him, she can never be fixed.

----

Phillip hugged his parents goodbye. The car bringing him to the airport is waiting for him outside his house.

"Take care, Baby," his mother said, tears in her eyes. "Are you sure you don't want me or your father to go with you?"

Phillip rolled his eyes, but kissed his mother's forehead. "Mom, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm an old man! I can look after myself. After all, I'll be with my friends. They will take care of me," he said.

"She isn't coming with you?" asked his father silently. He was referring to his girlfriend. They are aware of the strains in their relationship.

Phillip shook his head.

"I mentioned the Tour to her a couple of says ago," he said. "She said she might be busy."

And it was true. When his girlfriend went to their house to check up on him a couple of days ago, he told her he'll be leaving for rehearsals in two days. His girlfriend just nodded and didn't say anything. When he (politely) asked her if she would be coming, she just shrugged and said she might be busy. But she didn't say NO either. So Phillip still asked for two tickets.

Phillip's father nodded in understanding. He gave his son a final hug and shooed him away.

"Go on," he said. "Go now."

Phillip grinned and went out of the house, closing the door softly behind him. His parents were a little bit dramatic and said they do not want to see him go.

He nodded towards the driver as he opened the door for him. But just as he was about to get inside the car, a hand stopped him.

He turned around.

It was his girlfriend smiling at him.

"You wouldn't leave me, would you?"

----

It was the day.

Her Mom dropped her at the studio (straight from the airport) where the idols are practicing for the Tour, while her Mom will have them settled at the hotel.