Naruto is doing his prank for sensei

Sakura is trying to flirt with Sasuke

And Sasuke is ignoring everything.

Soon the door open to a guy with gravity defying hair now soaked with water. "My first impression of you all" he took a dramatic pause. "I hate you" everyone sweatdrop at that.

He look at me that said 'We need to talk'. Weird.... He told us to meet him on the roof.

~Once we got there~

Aiya POV

Once we arrive Kakashi Sensei told us to introduce ourselves.

"How we do the Sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Well we do our likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams"

"Why don't you go first Sensei!" Sakura shouted. "Yeah!" Naruto back her up.

I swear I'll ask Naruto if he's still friends with me once we all done with this.

No POV

Kakashi had told them nothing besides his name. 2 had sweatdrop, 1 didn't care, and the last just think that Naurto might not be her friend anymore.

Soon Naruto went next and had mini rant about ramen. Then he said he going to become the next Hokage. Soon Aiya had a flashback.

~Flashback~⭐

He looked at Aiya with confused eyes. Then said, "MY NAME IS NARUTO UZAMAKI! AND I'LL BECOME A GREAT HOKAGE!"

Aiya giggled at his speech. "Well I hope we can be friends!" "Sure!"

⭐~Flashback over~⭐

Aiya remember that speech. She tried her best to hide the tears. Which had worked since no one will pay attention to her. All expect one…

Next was Sasuke. He was interesting but plain boring at the same time. But when he said 'revenge' she suddenly remembers a flashback.

~Flashback~⭐

"Hey Sasuke I was just wondering if you want to be friends with me?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"I don't want to be friends with a weak person. All I need is revenge"

⭐~Flashback end~⭐

This time instead of crying, she had hold a face with disgust. She knew Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha is still living. She doesn't know why he kill them though.

Last one was Sakura. Even though Aiya is last. She was taking about people before her. Sakura didn't say anything but looking at Sasuke for likes, Hobbies, and dreams. She said she hated Aiya. So yet again, she got another flashback.

~Flashback~⭐

Aiya walked up to Sakura and said. "Hi! You probably know me but I'll like to be friends!" Sakura didn't pay attention to her. "Yellow-" "Would you just shut up!"

Aiya was startled. "I know who you like! You like Sasuke-kun! You can't get him because your an attention seeking whore! You should just go die! I hate you!"

⭐~Flashback End~⭐

"Aiya it's your turn" Kakashi said to Aiya. "THAT'S NOT FAIR. HOW DO SHE GET HER FULL NAME FROM YOU BUT INSTEAD WE GET NICKNAMES!?!?!?" Naruto and Sakura yelled together. Sasuke did a quick "Hn" in agreement with Team 7. Not including Kakashi and Aiya.

"Well my name is Aiya Zarki, I like pranking but that vibe dead so I like being alone, I had this one like but working on it so ask me later,I also like music and singing, I dislike-" she stopped for a second. What's the point of trying to get you teammates to be friends with you?

"I dislike getting treated bad for nothing I do, my Hobbies are the same thing as my likes and watching the stars, then for my dreams... That's dead."

Kakashi was shocked at what she had said. The reports said she was friends Naruto, very cheerful.

"Well your all special in your own kind. Meet at training ground 7. Also don't eat breakfast if you want to puke." Soon everyone left expect for Aiya and Kakashi.

Aiya POV

"So whatcha want to talk about Kakashi Sensei?" I asked him.  I was shock that no one talks too me. "Where's you apartment?" He asked a question.

"I don't live in a apartment because that was too stupid. And also why would you live in a apartment where you can live in a house?" I Answer but told a question back.

"Well...uh..." "Exactly." I cut him off. "Now what do u want from me?"

"I was wondering if we can talk" I gave him the 'The fuck you mean?' face. "Welp follow me" and he obeyed.

~Few minutes later~

Kakashi looked surprise but I couldn't tell because his mouth was covered up.

~Once we was in the house~

Kakashi took a seat in my living room so I sit beside from him. "Are you ok?" He asked me. I didn't want be all happy and crap like a Mary Sue. So I said. "Yep! Why wouldn't I be happy?"

"Tell me." He demanded. I sighed and started to talk.

"See when I was born I was special but I never knew why. So one day I was 9. I came back from the playground. And soon I walked in I was called a disgrace, the village had banned me. So after 3 years later, I became 12 and heard that my village got whipped out. So I came here" I took a pause and continue.

"I thought I was gonna have a fresh new start here. I meet Naruto one day and we became best friends really fast. So the more we got the the gradation exams the more he starts to ignore me"

"Soon you came I saw your look in your eyes. I thought you might betrayed me or favor someone else." Kakashi had small pity for me. Soon I felt warm.

I saw Kakashi hugging me. I smiled and hugged back. It feels good to get something off my chest. "Doesn't Kakashi Sensei sound weird?" I asked him.

"No why you ask?"

"I wanna be you to become my Nii-san! Please! You don't have to live with me! Just please?!" I whined at him.

"Sure" he gave me an eye closed.

We talk for awhile until he was about to leave until I said. "Kaka-Nii!" He turned around and said 'hm?'. "I know the whole point of this test... It's about Teamwork"

He gasped but smiled and walk away. And told me good night.

I wish all people was like that....

~~~

She wears the one in the top left corner. And the one that says "First Mission"