CREEPY SAVIOR

3 WEEKS LATER

"Come on guys! We'll miss the train!" Mom shouted out at us beside the entrance.

"Val gimme the headphone! I asked for it first!" Merylou ran after Valentina who was hiding behind whoever she runs to so that Merylou would lose track of her.

"Ugh, girls!" I groan. "What for me~" I called out to the two goofballs who were chasing each other like 5 years old children.

The two stopped and notice the situation I'm in, strangling the suitcase so that it can move.

"Aw~" Valentina coed.

The two exchanged looks, "poor!" They laughed and ran to me.

Valentina was trying to take the suitcase but I told her that we should carry it together.

The two nodded and we all agreed.

"On the count of three." Lou directed, "One!"

Valentina: Two!

Me: Thr-

Dad: I'll take that my angels.

The three of us yelped and almost landed on the ground but we managed to keep our balances.

"Aw dad!!" The three of us cried.

Dad carried the suitcase and chuckled. "Come on, the train is about to go."

We mumbled unknown words as we walk behind him.

We all got in the train and I asked my parents' permission if I could stand up and give my seat to one of the people who are standing but they all disagree.

I didn't say another but nod and went to my seat.

Aigoo, this seat is so boring.

I looked and examine everything I could in this train to keep my mind occupied. From babies to old men and women and from the smallest thing that caught my eyes to the biggest ones.

As I was scanning through, I notice something creepy.

A boy...

He was wearing a sunglass and a black cap. He was just across me, his body was facing directly towards me.

Even though there are so many people between the two of us, its weird to see that it's possible for us to see each other but I've been trying to have an eye contact with my parents who were also sitting the opposite side of me.

While I'm freaking out because of him, useless thoughts started to flood in my mind.

Is he staring or not?

Because of the sunglasses he was wearing, I do not know the answer.

Trying to avoid him, I began to stare at other things. But this uneasy feeling inside of me kept making me sneakily, slightly glance at him so quick that 1 second is not counted.

How I wished my parents and the girls were sitting with me. Mom and dad are being covered by this amount of people.

The girls were just one chair away but-

*sigh*

They're still arguing.

"You pronounced it wrong!" Merylou messaged her temple.

"It's DIS-UH-PEU-LIN (discipline) Val, not 'dis-suh-pLINE" she pointed out.
"Eh Oh!" Valentina exclaimed, means no in her own language.

I laughed while I shook my head, sigh, and turn back to mind myself.

But, I regretted turning my head around because the creepy guy, had both of his elbows on his knees and when I looked at him, he smirked.

My eyes widen when he began to take his sunglasses off.

He's gorgeous...

He smiled and mouthed me an "hello".

I shook my head and ignored him.

No no no, this is not right. Omg mommy!!

I stood up to find myself another seat. I was about to asked this woman beside me to exchange seat with her so that I can at least sit beside Valentina.

Good idea...

As soon as I was going to pat the woman's shoulder, I notice a man in his 40s was holding onto his abdomen while grimacing. He was not far from where I was, I think behind Merylou and Valentina.

The people near him kept exchanging looks but they didn't give a hand.

Slowly I walk to him and passed Merylou and Val, they didn't seem to notice because they were busy debating.

"Excuse me sir." I held his shoulder. "Are you alright? Please, have a seat over there." I pointed at my empty seat.

He shook his in refusal. "No miss, that seat is yours."

"Oh no, I insist. I'm tired of sitting anyways, I was going to stand up." I smiled but he seemed too uncomfortable to accept my offer.

I look at the other passengers who were whispering things I couldn't hear but again, they didn't bother to help.

I have no choice then.

He flinched when I put his arm around my shoulder. "If you keep on standing, you might collapse." I eye smiled at him. "And you won't be able to get to your destination afterward." I told him. "Is your stop next?" He shook his head.

"Hm, I think it is." He shot me a shocked face. "IF." I put my pointer up. "You keep standing." I said as I pulled his arm more so that he can put half of his weight on me.

"Ready?" I gathered all my strengths.

He sighed in agreement.

I smiled and dragged him lightly. Oh my he's so heavy.

"Niki!" My two best friends called out to me.

I sheepishly smiled at them who were frowning.

Merylou: what on earth are you- urgh.

Valentina ran to me and the man. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"He's in pain, so I'm giving him my seat." I looked at the man in pain.

"Let me take him, you back to your seat."

"But-"

"No buts." Merylou said from behind. "The two of us will-"

"I'll take him." A muscular hand slightly pushed my backwards as take the man's hand off of me.

The moment this person showed up, gasps and whispers started to filled the whole train.

"All of you guys sit down, people are staring."

Well obviously because of you Mr. Creepy.

Before the three of us could say anything he already walked away with the man and went straight to the other side. I assume he's taking him to his seat.

"Ugh, thank you?" And he was out of sight.

To be continued