Chapter 33:Troublesome

Start from the beginning

"Asia it’s because you’re normally adored by M/N. At least hand over these times to me. I am healed just by being with M/N. It takes away my daily exhaustion too."Buchou narrowed her eyes at Asia. This is a small bathtub. Not a war zone... And what are you going on about? Buchou started to try and pull Asia away from me. But she just hugged me tighter, squashing her... Ahem... On me... Help...

"No, No! I am holding it in too! I also want to be with M/N-san!"Asia shook her head sideways and hugged me tightly. She started to look at me with these beautiful, emerald eyes. Like she wanted to tell me something. She's so cute.... Buchou..? Why are you looking at me like that...? She takes my hand and...

*Boing*

..... E-E-E-E-EH?!?!?! Why is my hand on your breast??!?! It's so soft.... No M/N! Control yourself! Don't let them turn you into a pervert!

"Has Asia done such a thing? Mine and M/N'S relationship is such that we can do these things."Buchou words held almost a threat to them... I need to keep it together.

While watching this scene, Asia's whole body was shaking. Her cheeks swelled and puffed as her temper reached its limit. Am I fucked?

Asia also took my other hand…

*Boing*

My hand is between two different pair of breasts.... How did a devil get into heaven...? No M/N! Bad thoughts!

"M/N-san, between mine and Buchou’s, whose breasts are better? I lose in size, but I won’t lose in anything else!"What happened to the innocent nun I met...?

"Ara, M/N loves bigger ones. All men do,right M/N?"I can literally see sparks flying from them as they stare at each other eye to eye... Why do I feel a bit dizzy...? I think I'm passing out...

“Hey, M/N!”

“M/N-san, hold on!”

.... I've reached Nirvana....

-Line break-

Yesterday was weird.... Having baths with Buchou and Asia will be the death of me... But today is a new day, yes it is. And I got a client... Well... It's not my client... I'm filling for Issei basically...

"Oh? You're not the devil-kun I wished for..."He seems disappointed. I'd be too if I summoned myself.... But hey, I atleast can still appear via normal devil methods. Issei has to ride a bike around town. I just noticed this guy's appearance he has black hair with streaks of blonde in it and he looks to be in his twenties. He looks like a foreigner and is wearing a Yukata... Well it is pretty hot these days... Anyways

"I guess you'll do. So Devil-kun,would you play a game with me? I bought a racing game in the afternoon, and I'm lonely without an opponent."Really? Damn issei clients are simple. My first client was.... Nevermind.

"Yeah sure."Its not like I can refuse.

"All right, I have set up the game. It’s great to have so many items to waste time on in Japan. It isn’t a bad place. Here, take the controller."

"Yeah it's a pretty good place."

"I am a beginner so please go lightly on me."He says as we start playing the game. Surprisingly I get a good lead on the start.

"I briefly remember now. I should be catching up to you soon."...? What are you going on about? Wait...

"How the-?"

"WIN!"How did he pass me at the last second?! Dammit. I lost. Ah well. Just a game. But it was kinda fun...

"Seems like it’s my victory, Devil-kun."

"Not yet! Best out of three!"

"Oh! Your fighting spirit seems to be growing. Want to do another race, hm, Devil-kun… no,
Angel-kun ." My eyes widen instantly at his words. How? How does he know? Is he a threat...?

"Who are you?"I ask as I feel a chill on my spine. This guy is definitely not human....

"Azazel, leader of the fallen angels. Nice to meet you, the Half-angel , M/N L/N."That instant, 12 jet black wings expanded from the man’s back... Welp.

"Well it was nice to meet you but all good things must come to an end. With that said. PEACE!"I ran out of there in a bit of a hurry as I swear I heard him laugh. I am in no condition to fight another fallen leader or whatever nor am I interested in it. And tactical retreat is a nice strategy.*Sigh*Buchou will not like this at all...

Continue....

A/N:I don't really have anything to say other than thank you for 20k reads. I'd do an A/N for it but I dislike doing A/N'S... anyways. As usual, sorry for taking long to update. Also sorry for taking your time and if the chap is too short and etc. Goodbye & goodnight (Or day, afternoon or whatever time is it that you are reading this.)

-KaneKiMeMester16