Chapter 9

Ray's POV

__________________________________

I began to walk over to Aphrodite's cabin.

You could spot that cabin from a mile away. All the pinkness and floweryness.

It was repulsive.

But somehow I managed to force myself up those horrid pink steps and knock on the door covered with lace.

Oh god.

I felt like I was ganna blow some chunks just looking at it.

Just as I was about to chicken out and leave I heard a sleepy voice ring out.

"Ray? Hey girl! What are you doing here?" Meg asked stretching, obviously just waking up.

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. Suddenly my shoes, also, became very interesting.

"Umm I wanted a mmvever before I left." I mumbled still looking at my combat boots.

Megan just scratched her head. "What did you say?

I gave a loud sigh before I spoke again, "I said I wanted a mmverker."

Megan crossed her arms over her chest, "Ray what in the world are you say-"

"I said I wanted a makeover before I leave." I said finally shouting.

I swear she looked like a kid on Christmas morning. It was actually kind of frightening...

A loud pearcing noise filled my ears.

"Eeeekkk!" She squealed before clapping her hands.

Suddenly I swear Aphrodite kids came from no where and started attacking me with facial products as I was dragged into the frilly, neat, girly cabin. There must have been 200 of them!

"No, no, no!" I shouted throwing up my hands in attempts to protect myself for all of the beauty products.

Everyone quickly halted what they were doing.

I continued,

"No touching the face! I just wanna change up my hair! Maybe get it out of my face before the quest?" I said coughing, still unsure of myself.

You could here the sighs from the Aphrodite's kids, upset that they could only work on my hair.

But hey!

There was a lot of it!

Also, my hair was pretty thick, so they immediately got back up and all 6,000 of them started working on my hair.

I felt them tugging at my hair in all sorts of directions, trying to get all the knots out.

That really hurt.

So many products were being put in my hair it was insane. I saw something shiny attract my eye am as soon as I saw it,

Snip!

My purple dipped dyed ends were gone.

Oh dear gods what have I gotten myself into. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Maybe if I didn't see what was happening it would make it better.

Wrong.

All I could do was hear the snips of the scissors and feel my once waist length hair fall to the ground.

As I heard the last snip I opened my eyes.

"Oh no, no, no! You can't look just yet! We aren't finished with you!" Megan said turning my chair away from the mirror.