But that wasn't possible. He was dead.

"What do you have in mind, Peter?" Felix wondered. Cassandra shot him a look. Of course he knew, Felix was always the first to know everything about Peter's plans.

"I swear to god," Cassandra huffed. "When you get your body back I'm going to kill you."

Henry smirked, an expression that was so bizarre on the young boy's face. "Not the most romantic way to celebrate our reunion, but then again, you were never the sappy type."

"Not only are you a child, you're my brother!" She stopped herself from gagging. "I'm not talking to you if you're going to keep weirding me out."

"Pan. If you don't mind?" Felix cut in. Henry dragged his eyes to his Second-In-Commamd. "What's the next step?" Cassandra had never been more grateful for Felix's ability to get back onto business.

"You need to be punished." He smiled sweetly. The pair of them frowned. Did they hear him right? "Hey, Mom, Dad! What about Felix, he's still free." He called.

"What, am I just a block of wood?" Cassandra muttered.

"What're you doing?" Felix hissed.

"They need to trust me." Henry whispered.

"Henry's right. We can't let Felix just walk away free." Regina confirmed. "Cassandra too."

"Oh no, can't have a Lost Boy on the loose." Cassandra said in mock terror. "Especially when you just let all the others wander free."

"It's different." Regina retorted. "You and Felix, you were close to Pan. We can't trust you."

"You can't hurt her! She's my sister." Henry pleaded.

"She also helped Pan when he tried to kill you. And they almost succeeded, we won't risk your safety again." Regina declared, looking to the others for confirmation.

"I mean," Emma hesitated. "Henry's right, she is family. But... we can't chance it. Not after everything that's just happened. Not yet." She concluded and gave Henry an apologetic smile. "Sorry kid."

"Don't worry." David reassured. "We've got plenty cell space for these guys."

"Two cells Charming, you have two." Cassandra quipped as she and Felix were dragged off. "What happens if there's a crime, huh, you ain't gonna have any room for them."

"Then you and Felix can share." David forced a smile, trying to get the girl to shut up.

"Oh you don't want that, that'd be much too dangerous. Two geniuses in such close proximity; the whole of Storybrooke would implode."

They trudged a bit further.

"Although," Cassandra mused. "If you're there, I suppose your idiocy could cancel out our 'genius waves'."

David sighed. Felix suppressed a chuckle.

///

"Felix, I never thought I'd say this when in the pleasure of your company... but I am well and truly bored."

The boy observed Cassandra in amusement as she slowly collapsed from her handstand. The heap groaned.

"It's been half an hour, calm your pretty self."

Ignoring the tongue-in-cheek compliment, Cassandra rolled onto her back. "How can you just sit there?" Her head flopped to the side and she scrutinized the relaxed figure in the other cell. He hadn't moved at all. Not even to wipe the hair from his eyes.

"Because not everyone has to be as impatient as you."

Cassandra heaved her body off the floor and sat up straight, crossing her legs. "So how'd he do it?" She wondered eagerly, now confident there was nobody in the station eavesdropping.