Searching 👀

As the morning I woke up and turned to the window, I saw the rain drops rush down my window like they are made of hollow clouds. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders. Only if there was someone who would wrap their arms around me and simply tell me how beautiful I am...

I stood up off my bed and walked out of my room all the way down stairs, I head into the kitchen and I grabbed the eggs, spinach and milk. I then grabbed the pan and slowly turn the heat on the stove on, I then grab eggs and spinach and put them in the pan together. I wait a few minutes and then flipped them, I took the milk then poor it in to the mug.
After that I grabbed the warm eggs from the stove and placed it onto my plate I sat down and looked beside me, obviously by now you can tell I'm extremely desperate for love. Since I was a little kid I thought of how perfect my life would be a husband, a baby boy and a dog specifically a American-staffy, All happy and united as if nothing was ever better.

I decided to get ready for the day and hang out with my best friend Liz we were so close and we always use to hang out after school. I called her because I wanted to know what time she would be picking me up.

I waited for 30 minuets until Liz got here we decide to go to our local favourite cafe shop. We drove there and took the best view seats. We sat and ordered 2 iced-coffees (with extra whipped cream), that was are Normal Order.

While we where sitting and drinking
our iced-coffees we noticed these two boys staring and as and whispering, Liz and I looked at each other then decided to confront them.

We walked up to them confidently and approached then in a nice manner and said "can I help you?" They both smiled and said "no" Liz asked "is this seat taken?" Liz added on "may i?" The both gorgeous men said "no" I sat next to this handsome young brown coloured hair man while Liz went to go get some napkins.

I  could see on Liz there was a hidden smile that she was up to something...