Part 2

Hi! So it's the second part.
The last second part as well. 😉😉

Anyways Onwards!!!

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Part 2

Ragini gasped and stumbled back in shock. 'No...no, it can't be. It...it can't be!'

Her knees couldn't hold her anymore and she fell onto the ground. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. The image of Sanskar hugging the girl was flashing over and over in her mind. She placed a fist over her mouth to stifle her sobs.

With each passing second, she could feel her heart breaking into pieces

With each passing second, she could feel her heart breaking into pieces. She felt like she couldn't breathe. Ragini felt like the air in the room disappeared suddenly. She felt like she was suffocating, but wasn't being able to die to end the pain.

Ragini let out a bitter laugh. 'So she's the reason why Sanskar keeps his distance from me. She is the one who he has moved on to. She is the one he loves. She is the one he spends his time with now-a-days. No longer do I matter to him.'

Ragini chuckled humorlessly. "Of course I don't matter. I should've known this from the start. I can never match up to his world of luxury. I guess Kavita was right. He is embarrassed to have a middle-class, average looking girl like me as his love. After all, when he could get any beautiful girl he wants, why would he choose me to love? I should have known he would find someone better than me. I...I don't deserve him."

Ragini slowly got up and left the room. She took the stairs instead of the lift to avoid Sanskar. She was barely keeping it together. 'If he comes in front of me now, I won't be able to keep myself from breaking down.'

#Outside#

The guard was really confused with everything that happened. He opened the gate for his Sanskar sir to enter and went to greet him once he came out. However, he never expected to see an unknown girl with him. He watched as the girl showed Sanskar a picture of a ring. What shocked him the most was the fact that Sanskar hugged her right after it.

He couldn't watch anymore and moved away to his spot at the gate. 'Why would Sanskar sir cheat on Ragini? She is such a nice person. Sir himself is an honest man. But...but how can I deny what I saw today?'

The guard looked up when he heard footsteps. He saw Sanskar shake hands with the girl with a genuine smile. The girl went away after bidding him goodbye. This brought a smile to the guard's face. 'I guess she is just a friend of is. I was misunderstanding Sanskar sir for nothing!'

Sanskar walked towards him with a big grin.

"Good afternoon!"

"Good afternoon Sanskar sir."