under the mistletoe ||kagehina||

"Hurry up! The cold air is getting in!" Suga yelled making Asahi fasten his pace, poor boy almost slipped and fell.

"Sorry, sorry, it's so slippery. I was afraid I would drop the cake" Asahi smiled weakly before shaking the snow off of his beanie and stepping into the warm gym.

"Oh, Asahi, I thought you wouldn't come" Daichi yelled from above, he was busy hanging christmas decorations.

"How could I miss this? So, as I'm guessing, the third years are making this place look pretty.." Asahi took off his coat and looked around, the place seemed pretty welcoming and christmas-y.

"Yeah, the others are bringing food. Tsukishima said he'd be here early since as he said, and I quote, he wants to be here before Kageyama and Hinata come in" Daichi laughed.

"So, c'mon Asahi, help us!" Suga practically pushed Asahi to the fake Christmas tree and pointed at the box full of ornaments. "While we finish hanging christmas lights, decorate the tree"

The whole place filled with warm atmosphere, a quiet "Winter Wonderland" was playing somewhere making others feel even happier.

Suddenly the door opened and a set of footsteps were heard, Suga didn't even have to look to know who it was when he heard "oh, we're first. Good. The King would have broken something already", followed by a small "yeah".

"Tsukishima, Yamaguchi! Glad you made it!" Suga waved at them, as expected, Yamaguchi was the only one who waved back.

"We brought drinks, you know, cola and stuff like that" Tsukishima mumbled as he placed the bag on the floor.

"That's good! Now help us, could you place those cushions into a circle?" Suga pointed at the tower of cushions and without even saying anything the two started working.

The space soon filled with colorful lights, a beautiful tree and a small table surrounded by many soft cushions. Tsukishima had already monopolized his spot, the one farthest from the christmas tree.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Tanaka yelled the moment he opened the door, soon a loud yell followed him as Nishinoya practically flew into the gym.

"It's the 23rd. It's not christmas yet" Tsukishima said.

"Doesn't matter! It's christmas everyday if you think about it! Oh, we brought some pork buns!" Noya yelled again, his eyes spotted Asahi who was trying to hide behind the tree.

The shorter male rushed to him and before Asahi could react Noya had already jumped right at him.

"Merry Christmas, Asahi!" He exclaimed as he hugged him, though, Asahi had to bend his knees a bit since Noya was a bit too short.

Everybody started gathering little by little, Kinoshita joined them as well, Yachi came in running as she thought she was an hour late, Kiyoko walked in rather elegantly and gave everyone her homemade cookies (which Noya and Tanaka promised to savour and frame, and hang them on the wall). Soon enough, only two were missing.

Kageyama and Hinata.

"Tsk... as always, they're either late or too early" Tsukishima said, annoyed. He felt Yamaguchi nudge him slightly.

"Tsukishima, it's almost christmas, be nice at least one day of the year" Tanaka smiled before continuing to stare at Kiyoko who was making sure all the snacks were put on the table nicely.

The door suddenly slammed open and a very cold and out-of-breath Kageyama walked in.

"Sorry I'm late! There was a....thing" he decided on not telling when happened, though everything became pretty obvious when Hinata jumped in as well.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 ||𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭|| 🎉