#63

AN: warning, don't read if you don't like sex 😂🌹✨💔🐥⚔️

He lets me off his back, and we went up the stairs back into the tour bus- but he falls on the last step.

"Shhhhh!" He presses his index finger to his lips, turning in my direction- like I'm the one who fell.

He crawls, so I crawl- following him- leaving my dress somewhere by the door.

Then just as we were about to make our way further to the back, I saw Bex, laying there, just inches away from a prime opportunity.

"Wait" I whisper, crawling over to the counter, looking for a pin or marker- but nothing.

"Come on Pigeon, forget it"

But I didn't- I was determined to find one. I crawled around, and found a little cabinet under a seat- I opened it and felt my hand around- nothing.

I get on my knees at the table and saw that there was a marker laying there. Fuck yes! The label said GLOW. Fuck yes, times two!

I crawl my way back to where Peep sat up against the wall, waiting. I open the cap and started writing on Bex's forehead. The letter began to glow against the darkness that surrounded us, spelling out: PIGEON GANG.

A perfect fluorescent green.

Then I drew a heart on both sides of his cheeks, after I was done- throwing the marker to the window,

"Hey we might use that" said Peep, crawling over to where the marker fell- I continued to crawl down the hall to Peep's room, where I climbed onto the bed, laying down- looking to the ceiling- staring into Anthony Kiedis's eyes.

Which was then replaced with Peep's eyes when he crawled over, pushing the wet pieces of hair away from my face. I take my hand to his shaved head and laughed, "I miss your long hair,"

Then run my thumb over his eyebrow, "I miss your eyebrows too, albino looking mother fucker."

He laughs, and get up to pull off the boots I had on, taking my feet to his lips, kissing on it, moving up my ankles- to my knees, then my thighs.

He spreads my legs open and kisses on my inner thighs as I arched my head back to the feeling, running my hands on his scalp.

My eyes were tightly closed as he rubbed his mouth against my V spot, through the thin silk material of my underwear.

I moan and pant... with each stroke he made, feeling my thighs begin to throb.

"Fuck" I whisper, bringing my hands to my mouth- sealing up my next word, as he went faster. My peak was coming and vanished within that second, stimulating my entire body into a peaceful state.

He then guided his tongue up my stomach, lifting the shirt higher so he could continue, then stopped between my breast.

I peel open my eyes, meeting his. Our larger pupils reflecting each other, high off whatever the fuck we took.

He runs his fingers through my hair, staring down- "I wish this could last forever"

I nodded my head, "Me too"

He leans down, placing his lips on mine- burning with such a passion- that couldn't be felt again.

Enjoy it while it lasts...

I unbutton his pants, and slid it off with my feet, smiling between each kiss we made. He pulls off the shirt and kisses down my breast, as I take my feet to his hips- pushing his boxers down his legs.

He reaches for the marker he put on the bedside table, opens the cap and draws on the skin between my boobs, making a stem that extended downward, creating an upside rose.

I take the marker from his hand and toss it aside, pulling him into me- pressing my lips to his. He places his hand on my ass and squeezes, smiling into each kiss.

We pull away panting, and he presses his forehead against mine, as he rubbed on the skin near my V- asking for the permission.

I nodded my head, rubbing his neck. He leans over and opens the drawer to the bedside table, pulling out a metal box, taking out a condom.

He closes the box and throws it off the bed.

After a second of adjusting ourselves, we started slow. Thrusting himself repeatedly, as I start to pant- pressing my face into his neck- stamping my nails into his back.

As the paste went faster, he spread my legs apart wider- pushing all he had into me. I squill and close my eyes, feeling my breaking point coming.

His panting began and ended with each stroke, and he came on the final push. His whole weight drops on top of me as he worked on catching his breathe. I kiss his forehead, and in reaction he lifts his head and pecks my lips with the little strength he had.

He lays down beside me as I went to get the marker that dropped to the floor. I sit up beside him- taking his hand and drew on his ring finger- making a rose identical to the one I had on my ringer finger.

I kiss the back of his hand and he pulls me into his arms, throwing the blanket over us.

"We're in another universe" I whisper. He nods his head and kisses my forehead.