Met for the second time

Kiiara's p.o.v

"Yum this food is amazing. I love it." I cheerfully exclaimed.

"Yeah I love it too." Jiya said.

"Kiiara you're so hungry." Rylee said.

"I know. I've been studying since morning." I replied.

"So what are your plans for your future?" Ashi asked.

"I'll probably become a doctor. A psychiatrist. Or a consultant." I replied.

"No I meant the other future, future of your relationship status ..." Ashi giggled.

"I told you no talking about my relationships. BTW your answer is 'Never Changing' "

"Here's your order mam!"

"Thanks."

"Thank God I came out today. I really needed a break. Studying, studying, studying. Too much studying these days..........." I continued talking without any break until Ashi interrupted me.

"You wanted to know why I asked that question. Heres your answer."

She pointed towards a table behind me and I found Kush. The friendly brother of a not so friendly guy who was really really cold.

He smiled when I turned around and waved. I waved back with a smile. But I was a bit embarrassed because all this time I've been acting like a child.

"He's handsome." Ashi said.

"Oh please." I said

"What? He IS handsome......" Ashi said with a smirk.

"Yeah I know" I replied.

I saw that guy again and I'm happy that I'm not so flattered. He's so rude and cold and unfriendly and just not of my type. He's always into his phone. Why? What does he do? I mean all the time! And anyway he's damn rich, I remember his car. A matte black porche. And the most important part,  I don't want to be committed.

"Where are you lost? Pay!"

"Oh yeah" I came out of my thoughts and paid. I didn't realise that the waiter had kept the bill long ago. And I was busy, thinking about him? What?

Chuck!

We all got up at the same time (I, Rylee, Ashi ,Jiya ,Kush and Luv)

"Ignoring? "

I turned around and found Kush. Luv was beside him.

"Nooo. Why do you think so?" I asked.

"You only waved. And for a girl with an exiciting nature like yours, it's cold." He said.

"Um... Actually I was a bit embarrassed when I saw you looking at me because I've been behaving like a child. And I had no idea since when you were watching me."

Luv smirked. Kush smiled.

"BTW how's your hand, Luv?" I asked.

"Good."He said without looking up.

Oh god this guy. I'm never talking to him again.

"Why do you think she has an exciting nature? " Rylee asked with a wicked smile.

"Um... Coz she could just not shut up when we met for the first time." Kush answered.

"You guys have met each other before? " Rylee asked .

Luv looked up with a 'duh?' look.

That guys was paying attention.

"Yeah, she helped my brother one night." Kush answered.

"I know. And she came home so late, I freaked out so much." Jiya said with an angry face.

"I'm sorry Jiya. I shouldn't have done that, this guy is so cold and rude." I blurted.

Oh God what? What did I just say? I didn't mean to.....

And then I saw Luv. He gave me a death glare. He almost killed me with that glare. He's cold, rude, unfriendly, boring and scary too.

"Hahahaha..... OMG.... Hahahaha.... So true!!!!" Kush laughed and said.

Luv glared at him when he heard this but Kush didn't pay much attention. And the girls started laughing too.

"You're amazing. Why don't we meet often?" His face was red, he laughed so hard.

"I don't mind." I replied.

Luv walked away.

I'm never that rude. I shouldn't  have said that. But that wasn't intentionally.
May God help you Kiiara .