First meeting

Kiara's p.o.v

"Why does she have to yell at me at all  times? It's just 10:00 and I'm not a kid, I can fucking stay out till whatever the time I feel like."

Hey what is that, is that a guy? He's injured? Should I go? But I'm gonna be more late and this is gonna piss off Jiya even more.......but there's someone injured and I should help him. Maybe I should just check once.

I reached there. And OMG he was fucking hot. He wore a black jacket. Perfect jawline. That very attractive adam's apple. Beautiful black eyes. His eyelashes were damn longer than mine. Perfect forearms. Sexiest black hair. Moon-like radiant face. And I'm describing him too much.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked up at me with annoyance.

Okay my mistake. He's injured so bad. He's hurt his hand. It's bleeding like anything and I'm being so dumb asking if he's okay. Oh God Kiiara, you're totally a gone case. Such a dumbass. But he's freaking hot, he's making me nervous.

"Sorry my bad. You're badly hurt. Let me help you."

He didn't even look up. And moved his hand toward me. I took it my water bottle from my bag and offered him water. He looked at the bottle as if I offered him poison. -_-
I didn't have a hankerchief so I used his and tied it on his wound. He drank water and I watched his adam's apple move. Oh my lord, I'm dead I thought.  While I was busy admiring him, he took out his phone and called someone. I helped him stand up but he refused. He had bruises on his beautiful face. Noooo. I wiped his dripping blood from my scarf and he moved my hand. He's so so so coooold.
After sometime someone came to pick him up. He seemed to be his brother and TBH this guy was handsome too.

"Hey."

"Hi." I replied.

Oh he's friendly.

"So you helped my brother?" He asked while helping his brother.

"Kinda."

"BTW what's a pretty lady like you is doing out so late?"

Oh no I almost forgot about Jiya, she'll kill me. I'm a gonner. Shit!!!!

"I was going home but I found him injured. So yeah for humanity."

"K. Let me help you. I'll drop you home."

"Okay" I replied.

We had a chat and we finally reached my home.

"Okay. Get well soon." I said with a smile. He finally looked up and without and reply turned his face. He's soooo rude. :-\

Chuck! It's his problem. I'm not gonna meet him again anyways. But what am I gonna tell Jiya, she'll kill me. Im so freaking dead.

Before I could ring the bell, she opened the door, pulled me in and the next moment she was shouting at me. But its okay I deserved it.

  ...............Next Morning...............

After the drama of the previous night everything was sorted. I thought about him a bit and then finally forgot. He was handsome but I still dont want to be committed. Because boys suck.

Days passed and my exams were near and so I was studying hard. This was my first year in college.