"Leave immediately sir!" Edward barked lunging forward and pushing the man by his shoulder as if a warning. A warning in which Sweeney couldn't help but find pathetic. Was this really his way of protecting the one he supposedly 'loved'? Sweeney found it almost amusing. Nellie watched in wonder as Edward seemed a little uneasy about all this, it seemed he looked as if he was worried that Mr Evans might punch him....

"Leave I said..." he repeated not so threateningly that Sweeney had to step in.

Rushing down his stairs finally make his presence known he headed straight to the man "I'm so sorry sir about all this, looks to me as if there is a huge misunderstanding.....perhaps I can make it up to you? how about a shave, free of charge?"

Mrs Lovett's heart pumped faster, smirking to herself knowing what was to lie in store for this arsehole. Edward however frowned in confusion and anger pulsated through him seeing the barber being so 'nice' to the man that was pestering Nellie.

"Well... I..." Mr Evans stumbled a little taken back by the barbers generous offer.

"Please sir, I'd like to make it up to you" his dark eye's glinted with evil anticipation and his fake smile twisted into a menacing grin as he looked at the utter vermin standing before him.

"Well I suppose that would settle things..."

"Of course...." Sweeney edged him back towards the staircase slowly. He ignored Edward's angry glares and instead settled for stealing a glance from Mrs Lovett's also wicked eyes as he walked past her. "Just up the stairs to your left" he added watching with a smirk as the fat man began climbing the staircase until he was out of sight.

"Just what the hell do you think you are doing Mr Todd! offering the man a free shave when he touched Nellie like he did" Edward's angry face was a picture and not even Sweeney could hide the fact his anger made him amused. Ignoring what he said he just looked at Nellie who still seemed to hold the evil sparkle in her beautiful eyes. Oh how attractive this woman was when she relished in what he was about to do to Mr Evans...

"Edward love... could ya just leave me and Mista T for a sec?" she said almost breathlessly her eyes never leaving Sweeney's for moment like she was drawn to him like a magnate. Edward didn't seem to really noticed the sparks flying between the barber and baker as they stared at one another. He bit back his anger and left not at all feeling happy with any of this.

As soon as the door closed Sweeney grabbed Nellie, linking one arm tightly around her waist harshly pulling her body towards him at the same time his lips crashed against hers in a savage kiss that made her squeal with excitement. He pulled them quickly out of sight, closing in on her against the brick wall of the pie shop. Their lips never broke apart as they kissed so passionately in the darkness behind the staircase.

As soon as his hands fell to her hips and his body pressed her firmly against the wall she groaned feeling the pool of desire making it's way up her warm body. Their tongues found one another quickly, fighting for dominance while their hands ran all over one another as if feeling to make sure they were really there. It was passionate, it was hot and was definitely beginning to steam up. Moaning when he broke away to gather his breath Mrs Lovett opened her eyes panting breathless as she looked at him through the darkness.

"Mista T....you ave' gotta...stop doing that" she breathlessly said covering her hand across her chest as she regained her oxygen to her lungs. Sweeney also was breathless but nevertheless he still smirked at her through the darkness.

"Whenever have I been a man to listen..." he cooed pressing her back against the wall by her hips and kissing her again this time a lot slower and lot more meaningful. She smiled against his mouth, lifting her hands to his neck allowing her fingers to toy with the ends of his hair. He tasted so sweet like he had been sipping on a glass of gin before coming to her....rescue.