Chapter One

All that money, the money is the motive. All the money , the money is the motive. All that money, the money she be folding. Girl put in work, Girl Girl put in work.

The Weeknds "The Morning" sounded through the speakers of my car as a cruised down the highway. The sun was just begining to rise and I needed to get home I was tired as hell. Sreeeeeeeeeech. A car flew right in front of me, I pressed on the breaks but it was too late. We had already crashed into each other.

"What the flying fuck!" I said as I stepped out the car.

Oh wait, How rude am I? I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Romie Rico. The baddest bitch in the game. What do i mean by the game? Ya'll know. My brother is what you call a King Pin. He basically owns out city, all these dirty cops, all these plugs. They all his, and I'm his right hand woman. But, lets get back to the story.

"Yo ma, you can chill. It aint even that serious bro" he said ass he jumped out the car

"Look at my car! I''ma call my brother I got something for your ass." I said opening my car door and grabbing my phone.

"I'm guessing your Romie?" he said with out even looking up from his phone.

"Um. Yes, Romie Rico. How would you even know." I snapped, rolling my eyes.

I wasn't even phased, that he knew my name. I mean who doesn't, but no one calls me Romie. Especially if I don't know you. Its Ms.Rico to those niggas.

He chuckled then said "Who doesn't know? You the only grown women who calls Romeo when you got a problem. Only cause you his sister" He turned around then started a conversation.

"Aye Ro...Yea, Yea...... I'm with Ms.Rico...Na, aint nobody fucking bro, i crashed into home girls ride...i was speeding....nigga, you know better den to talk like that....yea, nigga thats what i thought....now get your light skin ass over here. "

I spent the rest of the 20 minutes just staring at him. He was actually sexy. He was tall seemed about 6'3 with nice, thick curls. He had a chocolate completion. Not as light as me, but not as dark as Jay-Z. He was like a darker Alsina, or a lighter Trey. What ever the hell he was he was fine.

He dressed cute too. He was dressed in all black except for his sneakers. He had on the Taxi 12s.

Beep.

"Y'all just standing there and shit? Time is money. Get your foul asses in. " my brother yelled from inside his car. With out even a second glance he hopped into the front seat of my brothers car. I got into the back. "Why am I back here?" i pouted

. "Cause little girls stay in there place" Romeo said laughing and and dapping the dude up at his slick ass comment.

" So, King what brings you here?" Romeo says looking over as him.

" I was just sick of MIami sick of them females, sick of that drama." he said kissing his lips.

"How many baby moms you got now?"

" HA. Nigga none. I told you, I was me fucking bitches but, Ima have kids when I'm in love."

I was taken completely back, did a thug just say he wants love. These niggas don't want love. At that moment, I instantly felt sparks fly and i dont know why. I don't know how, but they flew.

"You was too whipped! And you aint even found the "one" yet" my brother said laughing.

"Man, whatever." he kissed his teeth once again. Then, looked back at me then back to his phone.

We pulled up to the trap. I got out the car and made my way to the entrance with my brother and King right behind me.

"Ayoo Romie" Black said dapping me up.

" My main nigga" I said smiling

"King! MA NIGGA" Black shouted from behind me. I guess everyone knows this nigga.

After about 3 hours of chilling, I was ready to go home. "Romeo take me home" I said standing up from the couch.

"Can't I got some shit to handle lil ma. Ayo King, take lil ma home for me." he said without looking up from his phone.

"Let's go shawty" King said as he passed me. "I'll holla at y'all later. "

"Um...alright." I said mumbling under my breath.

" Dude slow tf down." I said nearly shouting. He was speeding on some real shit. Cop sirens filled the road. "See what your stupid ass did!" I rolled my eyes.

King rolled down the window as the officer stepped to the car. "Do you have a problem? " King said looking down at his phone. " No sir, Sorry for interupting your evening. " the officer said walking away. 

"What was that all about?" I said crossing my arms. 

"It's what big daddy's do ma. You aint seen it yet." he chuckled shaking his head. 

I need to find out who this dude is, and why the hell haven't I met him before? After King dropped me home I decided it was time for a night out. I wasnt trying to sit my ass home all night on a Saturday.

So, I decided to give my  girl a call. 

"Heeeey Booskie" My best friend Ebony said into the phone. 

"Girl, hey. " I said laughing "What we doing tonight?"

"Booo, i know what im doing. I heard King will be at this spot. I'm going over there. "

"King? You mean the chocolate one, fine as hell with curly hair?" 

"Yaaaaaaas his fine self. I feel bad for them extras. He only talks to his Day Ones and Lucky for me I just so happen to be one. " 

"What ever. Pick me up at  12 Ima go get ready."

After a nice long shower, I stepped in front of my closet contemplating what to wear. I decided to go for a more sexy aproach. I picked out a black dress with a cut out right under my breast that extended down to my belly button. Some velvet red red bottoms , and a Michael kors clutch and a channel necklace.  My phone rang and Ebony toold me to come out side. I got in the car and we talked about everything imagineable on the way there. 

All that kept playing in the back of my head was King. 

I was in for one hell of a night.