Thirty Three (Epoligue Part Two)

•••WARNING•••

WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT, DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

••••

I woke up and saw we were on a speed boat and I looked at the night sky seeing the moon shine brightly. I looked to my side and saw Alex with his sleeves rolled up and driving the boat to wherever. "How long was I out?" I asked rubbing my eyes making him chuckle deeply.

"Not long, we are almost there." He said making me more alert and look at my surroundings. I noticed a small island coming into view making my heart swell up.

"I heard about this place, I thought it was a fairy tale!" I said as we got closer and I saw the same house in the pictures my parents had.

"This was your parents honeymoon spot. I thought it would be fitting." He said making me smile big and squeal with joy.

We arrived at the destination a bit to hyper and Alex just laughed at my childish behavior. We got off the speed boat and there was lights everywhere making the place light up under the moon.

As I walked towards the door I felt Alex come and pick me up bridal style and carried me through the door. "Gotta have tradition." He said letting me down as I took in the small villa.

It was just like in the pictures. I always wanted it to be real. It was like a beach lovers dream house. I walked around and saw the living room with board games and no electronics. I smiled at the though of isolation with just Alex and no one else around us. We were miles away from humanity.

I watched him come into the bedroom and put the bags on the floor making me look at the big bed and at him. "I'm gonna go for a swim in the water, I hope you join." He said kissing my forehead and leaving through the bedroom to the ocean. I watched him start to take his shirt off making me turn around and take a few deep breaths.

I twirled the ring on my finger and sucked in a deep breath. Relax Elena, we had sex before, just relax. I kept chanting in my head. I hurried into the joining bathroom and had my toiletries out. I started to brush my teeth and my hair trying to hurry. I felt my legs and they were still soft and hair free from the waxing I did.

I splashed cold water on my face and looked at the birth control in my bag. I was gonna take one, when I hesitated. I looked back at my reflection and saw I had fear in my eyes. "You can do this." I said to myself before splashing my face with water. I undressed in the bedroom and saw him in the water faintly. He was far away making me feel shy about this.

As I walked down the beach naked, I shakily entered the water, and stood next to him. He looked down at me while I looked at the moon shining on the water. "It's so beautiful." I said looking at the moon smiling.

"You are." He said making me look over at him. He pulled me to him and kissed me softly. I gripped his hair and felt him on my lower stomach making me kiss him deeper. He sighed and picked me up out of the water carrying me as I kissed him on the neck, into the bedroom.

He dropped me on the bed and crawled on top of me kissing me deeply and making me put my finger to his lips. "Wh-" He started to say but I cut him off.

"I'm not on birth control right now." I whispered feeling a bit shy. He kissed the pads of my finger making me close my eyes in bliss.

"That's perfect." He said as he started to kiss my neck and bite my shoulder making me arch into him. I felt him trail his hand down my side teasingly and stop above my core making me look him in the eyes biting my lip. As he shoved a finger in my mind shut off and my instincts kicked in.

He used his fingers to play and spread my core before he kissed down my body and kissed my core making my hips buckle. He held me down and started to lick and suck on me making me arch back more and moan louder. I gripped the bed sheets and when I looked down I saw him staring at me with lust filled eyes. Before I could come, he stopped making me whine.

"Shh darling." He said putting his finger to my mouth, I sucked it and heard him groan as I let his finger go with a pop. I looked down and saw him position himself in the perfect spot. He hooked my leg around him and slipped into me making my eyes shut and my mouth open from how nice it felt. He kissed my forehead as he shoved more into me making me choke on my own breath as he sucked on my nipples.

"Oh my-" I tried to finish but he pushed back into me. He made a thrusting pattern making me twist my head side to side feeling pure bliss as he grinded into me. I felt him flipped us over and I was on top. I slid down on him making him go deeper and the both of us moan louder.

He used his hand that wasn't on my ass to pinch my nipple and help me grind more against him. When I pushed down he pushed up, meeting my thrusts and hearing him moan with me was making me come closer to finishing. He started to rub my clit making me hold my breasts in my own hands.

I felt myself crashing down and when I looked him in the eyes, I knew he was about to come. As I clenched around him he hissed under his breath and shot his hot liquid into me making me feel filled. I looked down at him and saw him with half open eyes as he turned us sideways and held me tightly to him. "I love you Elena." He said making me kiss his nose.

"I love you Alex." I said curling up and letting my body relax. He kissed my head making me start to pass out.

••••

I looked in the mirror that was in the bathroom and put my hand on my stomach. I rubbed if softly when I felt bile rise in my throat. I quickly turned around and lifted the toilet seat up puking into it.

"Are you okay?" I heard Alex say as he ran into the bathroom to see me hunched over the toilet.

"Oh I look gross, I'm fine." I said flushing the toilet and leaning my head on the seat breathing heavily.

"Are you-" He said before looking at the pregnancy test on the counter. It read positive making him look like he just won the lottery.

"Yeah I am." I said seeing his face light up. He helped me get cleaned up and put his hand on my stomach rubbing it.

"Thank you. Mrs. Woods." He said kissing my forehead and making me blush and hug him tightly. This was it, we were gonna have kids and live a happy life. I was completely ready for this and I don't think I'll ever regret meeting Alex. He had my heart and I had his. We were bound and I couldn't have it any other way.

We kissed and whispered at the same time, forever.