Chapter 2

"RING RING!!!" ARG! Someone kill that alarm! What time is it anyways? I looked at the time and it was 7.00am and today is the Dance competition! Shit! I have like two more hours to get ready! Shit! Shit! I ran to the bathroom and me being the clumsy ass I am.. Fell.. Whatever! I have to get ready!

After I've done taking a bath. I got ready and I decided to just go with black skinny jeans and A band shirt. Hm..? Simple enough..

I decided to not wear make-up since I really don't wear make-up.. So I walked downstairs.

"Hey honey! How was your sleep?" My mom asked.

"It was.. Okay? I guess." I said.

"Oh and honey don't forget you're gonna go to the academy today! After your competition of course!." My mom said while smiling. How is she smiling while I'm here worrying! I don't wanna even go wherever she's putting me in.

"Mom. Why do I have to go?! I mean you and dad can teach me or something!" I said.

"Sorry Hun. But I'm sure you'll make friends! And even have a boyfriend aye?" my mom said while smirking.

"ARG mom! Whatever.. I'm gonna go to the the competition.. They still have to put make-up on my face and shit. Bye mom! Love ya!" I said while running out with my skateboard.

-at the competition-

"Wow." I whispered to myself. It was A really strong competition. I mean they have like the best Dancers here!

"ZOEY!" I turned around to see who was calling me and of course my best friend. Jess.

"Hey Girl!" I ran to her and hugged her.

"Have you seen the cute guys here! OMG! Look at them!" Jess said. She's a blue hair girl. She dyes her hair a lot. I'm surprised that her hair hasn't fall yet.

"Jess get your head in the competition! We have to win this!" I said.

"Okay! And come on you still need to get changed and put make-up on!" She said as she pulled me to the changing room.

I'm not ready for this.

( HELLO PENGUINS!! Anyways! I'm back? Haha here's another shitty chapter.. Hope you liked it.. Anyways bye! xx)