Cant keep my hand off of you

Patrick was siting there playing his guitar he turned to see you watching him he smiled.

"Hey baby. "He says putting the guitar down. "Hey. "You say walking up to him siting on his lap, he kissed your neck and held your hips.

"God baby I can't keep my hands off of you. "He says sucking at your neck. A small moan left your mouth.

"God Patrick I want you. "You say taking his shirt off. "Come get me baby. "He says pulling your shirt off,  he kissed down your chest making his way to your breast.

"F-fuck Yes. You moan out he sucked your nipple as his hand made it way into you pants. He slowly rubbed your clit.

"God baby your so wet. "He say. He picked you up and laid you on the couch getting on top of you. "I'm so hard. "He says pushing up against you.

He pulled off your pants and panties. "He got up taking his pants off getting back between your legs he lined himself up pushing inside of you.

"God baby your so tight. "He says going faster. "O-oh god yes. "You moan. He grabbed your hips and slammed into you harder.

"Fuck you feel good. "He says going deeper. "P-Patrick. "You moan his name repeatedly. He started going faster and harder.

"G-god right there. "You scream out. He pounded inside of you as harder as he could. "P-Patrick I'm cumming. "You tell him.

"F-fuck cum for me he says picking up more speed. "Oh god here I cum. "He says cumming inside of you.

"He got off of you and laid down holding you. "God I love you baby. "He says kissing your forehead. You smile at him. "I love you to Patrick. "You say getting closer to him