Walking in the dark alleys with the food in hand, I let out a bitter angry laugh as my first target’s name formed in my mind.

888

(Celeb’s P.O.V)

“That’s enough for today Celeb; you should seriously stop before you fall unconscious.” Bryan, the bartender said as he snatched the half bottle of vodka away from my trembling hands.

This is how my life has been like from the day she died, leaving me all alone in this lonely planet. Of course I didn’t realize her value at first and didn't gave a damn about her. But when my wolf left me, it all just came rushing down on me; her value in my life, the need, and support that I was supposed to get from her, or give her.

When she closed her chocolate brown eyes and took her last breath, I realized what kind of a mistake I had made.

I wanted to die as I left the Sky pack as a curse and ashamed werewolf.  But death was too nice for the miserable and cold monster like myself.

For the past six years, I try to drown myself in alcohol and just be free from this world's tension and all the memories I had from her. But seems like Angels are still angry with me and won’t let me die without punishing me hard and good.

“You know that I never get drunk enough Bryan” I slurred laughing lightly as I snatched the bottle of vodka away from him. He raised his eye brows and shook his head as he went to serve the other customers.

I left up the bottle and slowly gulped down the rest of the alcohol down my system.

Looking around the small bar, my vision was clear as a sober man. Letting out an angry frustrated low growl, I jumped on my feet from the stool and exited the bar.

I wanted to lose myself in the deep dark of the night for once. I wanted to sleep peacefully without the heartaches and guilt for once in all these six years. No matter what I did, I still woke up in the middle of the night with her face hunting my dreams and nightmares.

She always came in my dreams every single night. Instead of looking all peaceful and shy like she used to was, she looked monstrous and dangerous instead.

I wanted to scream at the Angles and beg them to just take me away, but nothing came to my mercy.

Thoughts of all kinds of suicide occurred to my mid more than once, but I was too coward to actually do anything.

Always there is a hope that one day she might just come back. Maybe the Angels would feel sorry for the way she had passed away and send her back to the earth to her anxious and desperate mate.

But those hopes are always too good to be true. Obviously, it would be impossible to send an innocent angel back to a monster.

Letting out a tired sigh, I rubbed my face with my palms and crossed the street to make my way to my small apartment.  All the lights were turned off on the small short building since it was past midnight.

In three large strides, I had already climbed the stairs and still felt as sober as I first entered the small bar instead of dizzy and sleepy.

Opening the door, I got embraced by the small dull apartment of mine. Rolling my eyes in annoyance, I went to my bedroom and slumped myself on the single bed. Even my room described how dull and lonely my life had become.

I had got pushed so many times to date by many people in the bar that are quiet close friends of mine. But it just felt wrong; it felt like I was cheating on her.

I closed my eyes and prayed for the thousandth times not to get haunted by her beautiful innocent, but yet dangerously scary face again.

No matter how much the power of closing my eyes and sleeping was overwhelming me, I was still scared of being faced with her angelic accusing face.

Turning around to my left side, I stared at the dark night which seemed just as lonely as I. There wasn’t any owls on the branches or even the moon looked invisible from this side. Letting out a big yawn, I closed my eyes and got myself ready to once again be faced with her face in my nightmares.

When finally my eyelids were closing, I felt a sudden sharp ache in my chest. Sitting up straight in one motion, I placed my palm on my heart and felt my heart racing hundred times per second.

Sweat was forming on my forehead, and the temperature of my body was getting unbelievably hot. Inhaling and exhaling deep breaths, I tried to control my now roughed breathing when I suddenly heard his voice; my long lost wolf’s voice.

“Hello Celeb.” My eyes widened in fear and shock as I felt him taking its form back in my body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright!

Please let me know what you think or how you feel about this chapter<3

Please don't forget to vote..............................................

Like..................................................................................

And leave a comment<3................................................