2

(Play the song above whenever you want! :3)

Will

"I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I have rules and you'll follow them. No biting-" Mason glares at Gideon "no kicking, screaming, punching, no attitude, do as I say and no escaping."
I Huff before trying to leave.
"I'm not finished yet, blueberry." He chuckles before pushing me back with abrupt force causing me to fall back.

"These two beds are yours and Gideon's, you are to remain IN bed all night, and you are to go to bed at the time I tell you." He States, pointing to grey two loft beds on either side of the room. Both beds had black sheets, and white pillows, and underneath both lofts was a small lounging area with black and white mini armchairs. In between the beds, and in the center of the room was a king sized bed with the same sheets as ours. Each wall was painted a different color, one black, one royal blue, one dark gray and one a baby blue.

There was a light knock on the door and a few muffled words. Gideon dashed out of the room as if he was lightning, while I stood there confused, but I sensed a presence.. a bad one. As Mason lead me down the stairs, I became familiar with the cackling voice that cheered. Bill. Immediately, I dashed upstairs and hid on my bed as Mason followed after me.

"Why the fuck did you dash?!" He yells.
"I'm not staying in the same room as that -that -that monster!" I cry, referring to my abusive brother. Just as I say that, Gideon walks in, arms wrapped around bill in a loving manner. Bill glared at me, causing me to shrink back with a whimper. Mason caught that and shot a glare back at Bill.

"Bill. I'm gonna get straight to the point. William and Gideon are under my custody, meaning, if you cant get along with both of them, you cant see Gideon, get away from him, you are not to see him anymore." Mason spat. Gideon's face turned from happy to heartbroken in seconds, but reluctantly walked away from Bill and to Mason's side. Bill stormed out of the building, every door slamming on his way.

"Why did you do that?!" Gideon yelled, but was only answered with a backhand.
"Do. Not. Yell. At. Me." Mason growled, strangely calm. Gideon lowers his head and sluggishly walks over to his bed. Mason just walks out of the room, leaving me and Gideon alone. Slowly, I get up to walk over to the window, making sure I don't step on a creaky board, as I'm about to open the window, an arm wraps around my waist, pulling me away.

"What are you doing?! He roars. I was speechless, no excuse would have a reason to be near the window.. But one.
"I- I was feeling sick... I only wanted some fresh air..." I stammered.
"Why are you lying?" He seethes. I collapse to the ground and wait to get hit.
"I asked you something." He growls.
"I'm sorry." I whisper. Wait... Why am I apologizing?? I'm usually so sassy! Mason tightly grasps my elbow and pulls me up.
"Next time, I will punish you for breaking a rule. Understood?" He demands. I nod my head, and Mason shoves me back.

"Both of you, lets go. I have places to be and I don't trust either of you here alone." He orders, standing at the bedroom door. Gideon and I walk to the door, and are led down the stairs. Out of nowhere, Mason and his twin appear behind us and cuff our wrists behind our backs.

"One other thing I forgot to mention earlier, You are to stay with your Dom at all times when not in this house, in this case, you stay with me, and Gideon stays with Mabel." Mason growls in my ear before he shoves me out the main door and guides me to the limo that waited outside the door. Mason and Mabel helped us into the car and we began driving off to whoknowswhere.

The drive wasn't that far, it turns out the destination is a club called the Fallen Club. When we entered, everyone addressed Mason and Mabel as Master and Mistress. Gideon was still in a pissy mood from earlier, and I was scared and confused. Mason lead us to a booth and we all sat down, but Mason, the shithead he is, pulled me onto his lap and threatened me to stay there. So that's what I did. I sat on the Moron's lap and sulked.

--- TIME SKIP----

Before I knew it, the next day had arrived. What I learned is that Mason is a gang leader, keeps his promises and has apparently claimed me as his 'submissive'. What I meant by he keeps his promises is this:

 "Will! What did you just say?"
"You're. A. Fucking. Bitch. And. I. Hate. You!"
"Excuse me?! I-"
"You're excused." I sass, but the next thing I know, I had a bruise forming on my cheek and I was pinned against the wall.
"I saved you from your abusive brother, gave you food, a roof over your head, a place to sleep and clean clothes." He snarls, pointing a finger at me.
"You forgot to mention the part where you threaten me, hit me, and act like I'm your slave." I snap, attempting to bite the pointed finger that is raised at me. Mason threw me to the floor and began kicking me all over, after he was done, he knelt down.
"I keep my promises, William Cipher. Next time you decide to disobey me, I hope you remember this day." He spat before picking me up and dragging me to the car where Gideon and Mabel sat.

As I tried to sit up, I winced, remembering the two hundred and thirteen bruises Mason gave me last night. Slowly, I got out of bed and got dressed into a black hoodie and jeans. Limping, I made my way to the bathroom and quickly put on some of Mabel's foundation to hide the bruises on my face before heading down the stairs and waited for everyone to finish eating so we could go to school.