Sweet Demon (Ereri)

A/N: Hey guys this is LeviXEren312 or as I uses to be Skylox312!!! I just felt like righting a other story because I was bored, this this came in my head XD I hope you enjoy it! Reminder this story is a Levi X Eren story (MAY CONTAIN SMUT!!!) vote, comment, and FANGIRL OR FANBOY TILL YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

Eren's pov:

I've had a crush on one of my upper class men. levi Revaille Heicou... But I corse I haven't told him yet. I'm always to shy to tell him gis kind of thing... I don't even know if he'll be grossed out by it! So for now I'll keep it to myself, a forbidden secret locked away deep in my heart, soul, and mind.

I woke up to a loud beeping in my room, I raised my arm trying to hit the snooze button. But I failed and the alarm clock fell on the floor forcing me to get out of my worm bed.
"Damn it!"
I sighed in irritation from me needing to get up to get my stupid alarm clock. I guess I glanced at the clock because I threw it right on my bed running to my closet getting clean close on.
"Crap! I'm going to be late for school!"
I rushed out of my room, putting my black shoes on and running out the door with my school bag.

(Magic time skip brought to you by the yaoi gods!)

When I got to school I ran straight to my first class which was Math. As I got to the door I slowed down and just stood in the font of the door knowing ill get a lecture from my math teacher. I took a deep breath and walked in the room... I can't believe this! The teacher wasn't even there! I sighed in relief taking a seat next to one of my best friends, Armin Alert. We've been friends ever since we were in 6th grade.

"So why isn't the Mr. Erwin here?"

"Didn't you hear?"

He looked at me raising a eyebrow, while I just stared back with a confused look on my face.

"Hear what?"

"He was sent down to the office."
After hearing this I looked at Armin with big eyes holding back a grin and laugh.

"For what?! Come on Armin! Tell me!" I asked him with interest.

"Well... He sorta having trouble teaching a kid in one of his other periods so there transferring that kid in this class"

I leaned back in my seat loosing interest and sighed in depression thinking that my math teacher had gotten fired. Just as I did this the door opens and everyone took their seats siting in utterly complete silence.

~~~~~~~~

Levi's pov:

I was with my math teacher Mr. Erwin, I hated this fucker! He was switching my class period to a different one! This made me irritated. I sighed and looked at the office lady and Mr. Erwin taking with my emotionless and bored look.

*When will this day be over?!* I thought to my self as Mr. Erwin came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder which made me jump.

"Are you ready to go to your new class?"

He looked at me with a smile on his face which creeped me out a bit. I looked away from his ugly stupid face and muttered something under my breath pushing his hand off of my shoulder.

(Another time skips but this time from your wonderful author me!!! >3<)

We came to the same door I walked into from my other class period. Mr. Erwin opened the door and went in with me following him. I looked around without turning my head and saw that the room was completely silent. I then looked at a boy who was starring at me, I guess we made eye contact because he looked away pretty fast putting his head down.