Branch's adventure

Branch ran off and looks at plants. Branch looks down continuing walking then daydreaming. Branch heard something and looks around carefully. A guy from up top looks at Branch and says "Hello, blueberry! You look delicious today. Just don't expire in a jar!" Branch looks up at the troll. "Uh... No no no no no no. I am a troll! I believe you just have mistaken me for a WEIRD SQUISHY COLD BLUEBERRY!" The troll looks at Branch. "Right! Sorry, What's your name?" Branch looks at the troll. "I'm Branch!" The troll looks at Branch with eyes wide open. "You a branch?" Branch facepalms and sighs. "I am a troll that is named Branch!" "Ohhhh sorry! My name is Mr. Gem! Named by my mother. My first name has Mr in it. Isn't that weird?" Branch leaves "Well your wasting my time right now, Mr. Gem! I gotta get there before Poppy gets eaten by that ONE EVIL BERGEN!" Branch smiles thinking about Poppy. Branch looks around and sees a trapped girl with Pink hair like Poppy's hair but had her hair covered herself with the hair. "Poppy?" The girl looked up and moves the hair from her body but had a different scent, Hair and Clothing then has piercings, makeup, green eyes, and earrings. "Sorry! You're not Poppy." The troll dies before doing anything. "Okay, I'll just go." Branch leaves n doesn't notice Mr. Gem is following him. Branch got dragged into a ride from a bug and Mr. Gem grabs on to the bug's legs. Branch starts singing. 

"On the other side of a street, I knew

Stood a girl that looked like you
I guess that's deja vu
But I thought this can't be true
'Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe
Or where ever to get away from me"

Branch looks forward and plays guitar.

Oh but that one night
Was more than just right
I didn't leave you cause I was all through
Oh I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell
Because I really fell for you
Oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya
This is not a drive by
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply
Hefty bag to hold my love
When you move me everything is groovy
They don't like it sue me, mm way you do me
Oh I swear to you, I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by"

(Continue)