Skateboarding

This one gets somewhat spicy near the end but nothing huge. Enjoy<3
-

"Hey Mills, Sadie and I are gonna go to the skate park." Finn said as he pecked Millie on the cheek. She mumbled an 'ok' before he grabbed his skate board and left out the front door.

Finn often went to the skate park with Sadie since they were both really good at skateboarding . Millie wasn't too fond of it. The last time she tried skate boarding, she nearly broke her arm.

Millie grew bored without Finn by her side, so she took a shower to pass time.

-

She had gotten out the shower and got dressed and her hair was still damp. She went down stairs, sat on the couch and turned on Netflix.

All of a sudden, she heard the door open; she turned around and saw Finn entering through the front door.

"Hey Finnie, how was the skate park?" Millie asked happy that he was finally home.

"Hey Mills." He said in a dismissive tone. 'Was he hiding something?' Millie thought. His right arm was behind his back and he walked up the stairs quickly.

Millie followed him up the stairs. "Finn what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Nothing, I..uh I just have to take care of something." He said as he entered the bathroom. Millie was really curious and confused.

Millie waited outside the door for a minute, wanting to give Finn his privacy, but worry took over her. She started knocking on the door.

"Finn I'm serious. What happened?" Millie said. She turned the doorknob and opened the door. Right when she walked in, she saw Finn holding his arm, trying to stop it from bleeding.

"Oh my god Finn! What happened to you?" Millie exclaimed. There were scratches on his arm and a huge gash.

"I fell while skating." Finn said quietly.

"Finn! I can't believe this! We need to take you to the hospital!" Millie said panicked.

"No Millie! This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. My arm is fine just stop overreacting." Finn fired back.

Millie was taken back at his words. Why would he yell at her? She was just being helpful. She decided not to argue with him because he obviously wasn't in the mood.

"Fine, but at least let me help you get cleaned up." Millie said and Finn nodded. Millie tapped the counter signaling him to sit on it. She reached into the cabinet and grabbed cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.

"Are you ok?" Millie asked, standing in between his legs.

Finn hummed in response. "This is going to sting." Millie spoke as she drench the cotton ball in rubbing alcohol. She applied it to his arm and he winced in pain.

"I'm sorry." Millie said as quickly took away the cotton ball.

"No, it's ok." Finn spoke.

She continued to wipe his arm as they sat in silence. Millie was thankful that he was ok.

"There we go. All good." Millie said to Finn as she finished wrapping his arm up.

"Thank you." Finn whispered.

He snaked his arms around her waist pulling her closer. "I'm sorry for not telling you." He whispered in her ear, chills ran down her spine.

"It's ok." She said as she looked into his eyes.

Finn grabbed her hips and pulled her even closer than she was before. He crashed his lips onto hers, rubbing his hands up and down the sides of her stomach. Millie wrapped her arms around his neck and tangled her hands in his black curls, deepening the kiss.

Their lips parted over and over until Finn slipped his tongue in her mouth. Millie was surprised by his actions but she went along with it; it wasn't bad at all.

Things got more intense, as Finn bit Millie's bottom lip, pulled it and let it go back into place. She giggled at him. She leaned back in, this time, they both fought for dominance, but Finn won. Millie's hands played with the hair at the nape of his neck as Finn slid his hands even further down her waist.

She pulled away slowly, looking him in the eyes. "I love you." She said still looking at him. He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"I love you too."

-
Wow I love fillie