Jejamma Kopalu, Moddhu Chilipi Seshtalu

Start from the beginning

"Akka drove? No wonder Bava's hairs are standing like that."

Both Vasu and Ved winked at each other as Parthu growled. RAghu chuckled irritating her more.

"Enough! She is good!"

"Busssss!"

Both Vasu and Ved hit their heads.

"Bava! You are one gone case!"

"Ippude! You are supporting her! Bava! Nuvu ila ayipoyav enti ra?"

Ved shook his head with pity spreading on his features. Vasu was having fun.

"Orei! Enough! I am saying the truth. She is better than you. You are rash. But she is really controlled though fast. So better accept the fact!"

"Vasu. We have no place here ra. Come lets go!"

"Avunu Ved Anna. Bava is going to be tied to her saree pallu! I can see his very bright future. And we dont have any place there. Padha Anna!"

Raghu slapped on Ved's back and Parthu held Vasu's ear.

"Mohan! Chaalu! Lets go in"

"Intiki ra! I will show you better place Vasu"

Giggling and laughing all 4 reached the A/C dining of the hotel where their families were waiting.

"Ra Nandhu. We were waiting for you only."

"Have you ordered amma?"

"Not yet Alludu."

Raghu looked taken aback by the new way of addressing. His shock was so visible that Ved and Parthu laughed while Vasu tried stifling her smile.

"Urrhh! Aunty. Mind calling me by name"

Durga chuckled and this time Vasu too joined the laughter.

"Sorry bava. I try supporting you. But you do fall prey easily."

Raghu smiled remembering him saying the same to Parthu sometime back.

"Ahem ahem!"

Parthu cleared her throat making him shake his head.

"We are not supposed to call you by name."

Hari said. Durga smiled.

"Its okay Anna garu. Don't get into formalities. We are not that formal as a family."

Prabha smiled. Her daughter was going into a family that was really good and easy going.

"Ahh! Lakshmi! Looks like luck has struck us both."

Shivaprasad said smiling. Bhoomi and Prithvi hit each other's shoulders and chuckled making their daughter giggle too.

"No doubts Shiva."

"Prithvi. Give Dhitvi to me. I will make her eat."

"Ledu Athamma. You eat first."

"Its okay Prithvi. We will eat and make her eat too. You enjoy there. We have booked a separate table for you youngsters."

"Nana! Why did you.."

"We old age people will talk all boring non sense amma. You young lot can enjoy and have some privacy too. Enti Durga garu?"

"You are so right. Nanna Nadhu.. Go to the next table. We will send a waiter. And Bhargava, Shantha, you both leave the kids with us too. And Shantha, choose your food wise and healthy."

"You eat well amma. And Athaiyya Mavaiyya you too!"

RAghu said looking at Prabha Hari and Shiva Shakthi making them smile.