Part 1

Yo! Just a little fic of three-shots. Here's the first one.
Hope you like. 😉😉

Moving On...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Part 1

Unique.

That was the word she would use to describe Sanskar .

Not 'perfect', not 'excellent'...but 'unique'.

Why?

Because he was really unique in every essence of the word.

There are boys who give everything for their love, sacrifice even their family, career, money

There are boys who give everything for their love, sacrifice even their family, career, money...anything.

Then, there are the ones who give up their love for their family. For them, love is more important than their own life, but family means even more than that.

However, for Sanskar , it was none.

When he had proposed to her, he made it clear that he loved her more than anything in his life, but never will he be able to give his full heart to her, as half of it lies in his family. If she was to become his, she has to accept his family. And if she planned to leave him, then he was ready to do anything to win her over.

One thing was for sure. He won't give up either his love or family, and neither hurt them in any way. He refused to choose between the two things which meant more than his own life to him.

Truly unique indeed...

Then, there are girls who describe lovers as perfect. They feel that their boyfriends or husbands don't have any flaws. However, they fail to realize that no human in this world is perfect. It's either only their imagination or their lover is only showing one side of himself.

They're only showing how strong, courageous and courteous they could be. After all, who would want to show their worst selves in front of the girl they like, in fear of losing them?

However, Sanskar did not fear to show his true self to her. He didn't hesitate to share his darkest secrets with her. He didn't hide his tears when he felt hopeless. He didn't hide his imperfections, and neither did he fear to show his flaws in front of her. And that was what made him more admirable to her.

After all, it was flaws that made a person beautiful.

Most girls would describe how grand and special their lover's proposal to them were.