Chapter 1

You were now waiting for the prince outside along with his friends, Ignis, Gladiolus and Prompto. You were wearing your black sleeveless shirt and black leggings. You also wear boots to match.

After a few minutes, the prince came out. We all bowed at the king and took our leave. You all were on the way to Lady Lunafreya's place. You sat down between Noctis and Gladiolus.

One fact that can't be changed is, Noctis likes to sleep while Ignis were driving. You always secretly took a glance at the sight of his sleeping face. It was calm yet cute at the same time. You had to admit that you love the prince. You tried your best to get him out of your mind, but it can't. The prince will be married soon with Lady Lunafreya at Altissia. You ever went there once. It was really a beautiful sight.

~Timeskip~

You didn't realise that you were asleep at Noctis' shoulder and his head were on top of yours. Prompto smirked at the sight while Ignis and Gladiolus just smiled.

"We're here," Ignis spoke loud enough, making you and Noctis awake from your slumber. You then noticed what happened and blushed furiously. The prince was the same, looking away.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sleep on you!" You said in an apologize tone. Noctis just shrugged it off.

"It's fine, really," Noctis replied.

You all got out of the car and started headed towards the castle.

"Oh, hi Noctis, everyone. And hello to you too, (Y/n)," Luna greeted the others and you, smiling. You smiled back. Ever since you met Lady Lunafreya, she treated you like a sister and you guys are pretty close, since you were the only girl in the group.

"Oh, please come in," she said, escorted all of you inside.