Someone Very Special

Zacznij od początku

" So cool. No?" I asked glaring at him.

" Are you angry now?" He asked. Isn't that obvious!!!

Flynn has already sent behind me and now he. I want a but freedom too. How can I enjoy that while they are always behind me?

" Why do you have to send?" I asked.

" Come on, Babe. I am always worried about you when you are here miles away from me with this awkward time zone. It really sucks my mind." He said.

" Then let's do a thing, take Australia and put it down next to America." I said and sighed.

" Let's take Melbourne and put is down next to NYC." He said smilingly.

" Urrrghh." I said.

" Yes, babe." He said.

" I am hungry." I said.

" Alright, what do you want to eat?" He asked.

" Let's go find out something to eat first." I pulled him with me.

" Where are we going?" He asked.

" There." I pointed McDonald's opposite side of the road.

" Ok, let's go." He said and hold my hand then took me there.

After taking Breakfast we walked out and randomly walked around the street. Very strangely today is feeling to me. I don't know why I am feeling very weird. Like happy and sad both. What's wrong with me!! I shook my head. I tried to wipe that feeling.

" What happened, Babe?" He asked.

" No, nothing." I shook my head and he looked at me closely.

" Are you alright?" He asked.

" Yes." I said.

" Ok, then let's go and meet those special people." He said and hold my hands.

" Yes, let's go." I said. He called his men to bring the car.

" Is that far away?" I asked.

" Umm, 6 or 7 km from here." He said.

" Oh,ok." I said.

His men came and we got in the car then it started to move. A very familiar road appeared in front of me. I was looking out.

" I didn't know that you too know someone here. I thought you only know us here." I said.

" You will know soon, Babe. Patience." He said and I nodded.

" You know this road is so familiar to me. All my life I spend here. I use to go to school with this road. I and my family lived here." I said. " My dad used to leave us in school and mom used to take us back home. Look, look, that's our school." I pointed my school.

All the days of my school my childhood were flashing in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes I saw the first day of my school mom, dad and me. I was a little doll in pink dress went to the school. That was a memorable day for me. I used to go school with Flynn. Then came the day when we got Tracy. I and Flynn were so happy getting a doll. Cute pink cheeks, big eyes, jet black hair, pouty lips that was Tracy a cute doll. I and Flynn used to fight who will play with her, who will feed her. Our moms were so irritated with our fighting. Those days!!! Then the day when Flynn's mom died. It was very scary day for me. The day Finn was born it was also a very happy day. We were very happy. But the day Flynn's dad get him out of the house I cried and cried but no one listened to me. The day Tris was born, I was like someone hold me the moon. He is my universe. The day I was graduated from highschool. My dad literally was screaming like a kid. Oh, Dad!!!! Then that horrible day came...

I was thinking but suddenly the car stopped. I found myself in front of my house. My home. I got down from the car. Edwin hold my hand. I looked at him sadly and he nodded. We went inside.

" Let's go meet those people." He said and smiled softly.

" Whom?" I asked. He took me inside. I know where he was taking me. We came to the back of the house where they were resting in peace. I sat down and crossed my heart. I softly touched my mom's then dad's, then my uncle and aunty.

" I am sorry, I am sorry that I couldn't save you. I am sorry." I said. I felt two arms wrapped around me and hugged me tightly.

" I am fine, I am fine." But he kept hugging me tightly. He wiped my tears and I was a bit composed.

" Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Campbell. I am Edwin Stewart. You might know me. I know you guys are listening to me. I wanted to ask you if I can marry your daughter. I promise I will always keep her happy, I will never let her cry, never let any harm come to her. I promise I will take care of her. I will fulfill all of her wishes. I promise that she will never feel lonely. I will try my best to make her every wish come true." Edwin said and I was looking at him with wide eyes.

I think my parents would say yes if they were here. I just hugged him tightly. Only I knew I felt like home.