genius (일): she got 99 problems, but this bitch sure is a huge one

hehehehehehehe enjoy

genius (): she got 99 problems, but this bitch sure is a huge one

third person's pov

y/n woke up with a surprisingly good mood. maybe because she was excited by the fact that she got away from the suffocating town she used to live in. or because she won't see plastics roaming around the town to yell stuff at her. actually both. she doesn't give a flying fuck and seems that neither of her parents nor family seem to as well.

but then she remembered how fucking frustrating last night was, considering the fact that she was the only one who moved in her stuff and organize it. then again, fuck that thought too, she's free.

she put on her glasses and didn't think twice about going out in her pajamas and greeted the seemingly empty neighborhood. she waved at the guy whose house was aligned to hers, the guy enthusiastically waving back with a cute smile.

then she turned to the depressing house on her left and smiled at the guy with flaming red hair, waving a little. sighing, she turned to her right after getting rejected by the guy as he flipped her off.

the house was bigger than the rest of the house in the neighborhood and she skipped to the guy who was clad in a lab coat and his bed hair sticking out in blue hues.

"hi there!" the guy turned to her with blazing eyes, looking pissed as ever.

"who the fuck are you?" y/n breathed through her nose, smiling.

"i'm your new neighbor."

he gave her a blank look and said, "yeah, i can see that. you were fucking up our ears last night with your loud mouth. and you're fucking mine up even further just by talking to me."

she pouted, pushing up her glasses. "that's mean. but what's with the get up?"

he raised a brow at her and pointed at his clothes, "are you blind even with those glasses? it's fucking obvious i'm a scientist."

her eyes widened at the word "scientist". she had a neighbor who's a scientist? like a legit one with those secret lab in their basements and had a fucked up mind? he didn't seem like one. in fact, if it wasn't for his salty attitude, he would've looked like a doctor with his soft facial features.

"really? i love science!"

the guy almost wanted to laugh, "sure looks like it."

she tilted her head in confusion, "what do you mean?"

he looked at her up and down, and then she realized, "did you not think your t-shirt that says, "I love science" and your dna pants gave it away?"

she blushed, glaring at him "you're mean."

he rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, "when was i never."

just as he was about leave, she called out, "wait!", and he turned around to glare at her, "what the fuck is it again?!"

she pouted at his rude reply but said, "it's just that, i find it weird to see a scientist with perfectly smooth skin and soft hair from all those chemicals and stuff."

he smirked and shook his head.

"would you believe if i said i made a serum for that?"

she blinked at him.

"probably not."

he scoffed, crossing his arms as he looked at her incredulously.

"then you're not as genius as you look, geek."

she pouted at the nickname, muttering, "i'm not a geek."

"then you're a nerd? seeing how you 'love' science so much."

she shook her head as well, "i'm not a nerd too."

he scowled at her, "what the fuck? fine, if you're such a science enthusiast. tell me what's the formula in formulating a stimulus blah blah blahblah"

she blocked it out, she knew she'd been roasted, fuck that, she's burnt. she didn't need proof this guy was a scientist, his fucking blabbering though said otherwise.

she smiled sheepishly at him and said, "like i said, i'm not a nerd. i'm just a girl who loves BASIC science."

"what fucking basic are you talking about? that was a basic question. so fucking basic that even Kylie Jenner can't live up to it." he shot her an another incredulous look. this time, looking even more pissed than ever.

"okay, I admit I zoned out-" he cut her off, holding out his palm at her.

"you know what? you literally just proved more that the statement about geeks not any having brain is true." that was her last straw.

"yeah, well, you're proving every statement that scientists tend to be more ill tempered due to the amount of chemicals they sniff in true as well." what a lame comeback.

"yeah, if it wasn't so obvious already, i would've actually gave a fuck." the guy rolled his eyes and waved her off, casually taking the mail with him as he strolled in his house.

all she could do was gape at the guy, not even a day has she been here, yet she found herself an enemy. y/n stomped back to her house, locking the door with force and sighed. she looked around her living room, she still had loads of boxes to unfold and yet to organize the whole house.

then she thought of the guy. if the guy weren't so attractive she probably would've held a grudge on him and the fact that he's a scientist, also gave her major turn on points for the guy. then again, she got 99 problems, but this bitch sure is a huge one.

it's short i know :(( but i'll make it up on the next chapter :) hope you guys like it ;) the music doesn't suit the plot but i just wanted you guys to hear it hehe :0