Chapter 3: Breakfast and mystery paybacks

Raya's P.O.V

Crap! It's 8:30 am and I feel completely stupid. When Ashley went to the neighbours I fell asleep! The girl is going to kill me. I take a shower and pray that Ashley won't attack.

Ashley's P.O.V

"GRAY!" Someone shouts. I jump up accidentally hitting Grayson in the face, he groans as he slowly wakes up. I would've asked if he was ok but all I could think about was, why was I in his arms? Ethan storms in with smudged ink all over his face almost like he was trying to wash it off. He looks angrily at Grayson, who seemed to look confused on where he was, and he then shoots a confused look at me. "Ashley? Did you spend the night here?" No Ethan I just woke up in your living room but that doesn't mean I slept here.

"Yeah, Long story short I was locked out my apartment." I slowly stand up then helped Grayson up after. Ethan's face slowly changed back to anger. "Anyway," I say trying to break the tension. "I guess you saw our work of art." Grayson and I laugh. Ethan glares at us.

Grayson taps me and whispers "Run" next thing you know we were both running round their apartment and Ethan was chasing us. I don't think I have ran this fast in my life(Except when it's black Friday). I ran to a bedroom and hid inside a closet. I lost Grayson but I couldn't risk running out. what if I bumped into Ethan? The thought of losing Grayson reminded me of a question I asked earlier; what was I doing in his arms?

Suddenly I heard whispering, I tried to limit my breathing. All of a sudden Grayson and Ethan are screaming all up in my face. I screamed and fell out the closet and they both laughed. Betrayal. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream jumping off the floor.

"You-should-have-seen-your-face" Ethan starts crying of laughter and shortly after Grayson does too. I tried to glare but it wasn't successful so I gave up and started to laugh. Then there was a knock at the front door "I'll get it," Grayson says but me and Ethan followed anyway.

Grayson opens the door and Raya was standing there full of shock. "Oh- ASHLEY I'M SO SORRY!"

"It's o-" Raya cuts me off

"I just had to fall asleep." she says beating herself. I pull her into a hug so she didn't say anything else. "Anyway, Ray this is Grayson and Ethan," I point at them so she knows who is who. "Grayson Ethan this Raya my friend I moved in with." They say hi to each other.

"Well I'm starving, Ashley do you and your friend want to have breakfast with us? Grayson can make us pancakes" Ethan asks. I am starving so why not.

"I can't turn down pancakes, so why not." I reply and Raya just nods. She is being awfully quiet. "Call me Ash now, take it as an apology so you don't have to get me back after drawing on your face and Grayson you can too."

"I'm still going to get you back Ash, you just won't know when." He smirks and then follows Grayson into the kitchen. I shiver at the mystery of what he might do to me. I turn to Raya who was silently staring at her phone. "Hey Ray, do you want to go back to the apartment with me I need to change anyway." She smiles and nods. "Guys were going back to our apartment!" I shout.

"We'll keep your pancakes," They shout back.

We walk back to our apartment. As soon as Raya opens the door I run to the Bathroom. One too well shower and two I know Raya is going to ask questions. "Ashley Curtis, don't bother running! Why didn't you tell me that our neighbours are so hot?!" Maybe because I was locked out my own home. I start showering and I couldn't hear anything Raya was saying.

After showering I put on a grey crop top and white high waist jeans and I grabbed my hoodie just in case. I leave my hair out and put on a black snap back. "Let's go," and we make our way back to the twins home.