I flipped open the album of my wedding. Even, I forgot when was the last time I flipped it through.

None of the pictures were good. It's not like I'm accusing the photographer wasn't doing his job, but it was me who ruined the pictures with my not happy face, at all. Well, who the hell would put on a smiling face when you had been forced to marry with your future to be brother-in-law?! It was insane. When, I remembered about that day... I, myself didn't think it would be possible to marry your own brother's boyfriend.

But, there's nothing impossible in this world. We even had adopted a daughter of our own. And, our love towards her keeps on growing bigger and bigger every single day.

The problem is, the love between me and Sean... is it growing stronger or weaker?

For how long, must this disputes going on? I'm tired of being mad. I'm tired of putting on with the cold shoulder. I'm tired of acting like nothing happened between us, in front of Frey. I'm tired of his betrayal. And, I need to end this.

But, I don't know how or what to do?!!

.....................

After I finished my coffee, I went upstairs to change my clothes. And then, I went back downstairs and again, into the kitchen.

"Janice, I need you to pack some food for this evening. I want to go for a picnic with my family."

"Okay,sir."

I left the kitchen and walked towards the small door that connected to the garage.

"Pete. Where are you left to?"

"Oh, Aunt Ross. I'm going out for a cycle. I need to breathe some fresh air."

"Okay...that's good for you."

"Alright then, I'm heading out, now."

"Okay... and be careful."

..........................

At first, I did go to cycle around the park for about 4 to 5 rounds, until it's boring me to going around in  the same place over and over. The problem wasn't because of the place, but because of my mind wasn't at peace. So, it's got cramped.

Then, my feet and my hands just lead the bicycle to the place where my mind and heart can be in serenity; beach.

Once, I arrived there, the cold breeze and the smell of the salty sea water welcomed me warmly. I parked my bike and took off my shoes, and then walked down the sandy floor with barefoot, headed towards the beach.

As usual, I couldn't handle this messy heart alone. I always need Heather to stay beside me and talk me through this problem.

Just one ring...and she will be here with me.

........................

"Hey, bud!" She gave a hard tap on my shoulder, which startled me.

"Hey...thanks for coming."

"Do you always need to be polite like this whenever you had a problem?"

"What the heck is that, Heath?!!"

"This is Peter that I know...always talking like a sh*t with me. Haha."

"Damn you, Heath." I was smiling too.

For a moment, I forgot about the problem that I wanted to discuss with her. This part of Heather makes her deserves the World Best friend Award.

"Friends do not need to thank each other. They just need to be there whenever a friend needs a friend. You got that?"

ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE [manXman] : Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें