Human

"Is that what you want to do, doll?"

Joker was challenging Allie . Tears were on her face. "No." "No?" He got closer to her and touched her upper arms. "Oh, Kitten, I hate being angry at you. I'd rather just devour you." His lips met hers, she didn't want to kiss him back at the moment, so she didn't. His fingers held her chin. "You know what, Frosty?" He spoke to the man behind them. "It is getting late, why don't we stay at a hotel tonight."

The car pulled up to a fancy hotel. Joker moved to get out. Allie stopped him. "You're just gonna waltz in there? Do you know who you are?" "I have connections." She rolled her eyes. They entered the hotel. She'd never been to one like this, it reminded her of Joker's mansion, with its elegance and luxuriousness. Everything was big and open with beautiful, expensive furniture and lovely light fixtures. She was lead to the elevators and they traveled up to the 14th floor-the penthouse.

The place had a full kitchen, living area, and a large bathroom. The aesthetic was fit for a Rockefeller. The bedroom had a huge marble bathtub, which Allie thought was strange but still nice. She stood in the bedroom, looking around and felt J behind her. He held her tight and his lips clung to her neck. "Let's make up, Kitten." He purred in her ear. His hands slid down her sides. She couldn't resist him, her feelings wouldn't allow her to.

"Run me a bath. I'll be right back." She left for the bathroom to wash her makeup off and put her hair up. She was in the process of a messy bun when her phone buzzed.
Joanna: I don't know why Joker left me a wad of cash but tell him he is the fucking bomb!!!
Allie: what are you talking about??
Joanna: Tonya, one of the girls I work with said he gave her like $200 to give to me. You must have told him I worked there. Thank you guys so much!
Allie: Yeah, you're so welcome! I'll talk to you later, okay?

Allie felt her whole body fill with warmth. She went back to J who was sitting on his phone in the bed. There was water running in the bathtub. "So nothing happened with the stripper?" "What?" "Joanna just told that you gave the money to that woman to give to Joanna." "Oh." He nodded. "What about the stripper?" "Nothing happened." She shook her head, "Then why would you make me believe that it did?" "Teaching you a lesson." He repeated from earlier.

"And you helped out my friend!" She got on the bed and straddled him. She kissed him tenderly and pulled away. She caressed his cheeks, "You're not as bad as you think you are, you know." He gripped her waist, "Oh, but I am." She grinned, "God, I need to get out of this dress." She stood up and turned her back to him and he unzipped her dress. She turned back around and slid out of it. "Come on, J." She took his hand to lead him to the tub.

Smutty.

Joker was sitting in the tub with his back against its wall and Allie was again straddling his lap. She kissed all over his neck and chest before he overtook her lips. She felt him stiffen underneath her so she reached down into the water to stroke him. This granted her a groan from him. He used his arms to hold her in place and she placed his cock at her entrance. He was inside her and she started to make waves in the tub.

Luckily the tub wasn't too full, otherwise water would be splashing all over the floor. The sex felt so good to the both of them, it had been awhile since the last time. Allie braced herself on the edge of the tub as she moved her hips up and down. Most of her torso was above the water, her breasts right in front of Joker's face. He was loving it. The atmosphere of the steamy bathtub in the penthouse suite of an extravagant hotel was making her even hotter. She slowed down, grinding back and forth on him now. He squeezed her breasts and took a nipple into his mouth. She whimpered as his sucking became more vigorous.

He took his mouth off of her and held her other breast and wrapped his other arm around her waist. He held her still in the water and started pumping his hips upward, thrusting hard into her. Allie was moaning and whining and digging her nails into his shoulders and chest. She held the side of his head tenderly and gazed into his eyes. Their eyes were now locked as he slowed his pace.

"Cum for me, Allie." Joker said, breathing heavily. Then he brought his hand to her pussy, and his fingers started rubbing her as his cock slid in and out slowly. She whined louder than before and started grinding again. His arms held her tightly forcing her to fuck him faster. He again brought his hips up, this time meeting her thrusts. She let out a moan, and stopped her movements resting her hands on his chest.

Joker came soon after and the water stopped splashing as Allie snuggled up to him. After they had both caught their breath, she started kissing his chest. She had made her way down to his "Joker" tattoo. She stopped to look at it and lazily traced the outline of the letters, "Did it hurt getting these?" He laughed almost sinisterly, "Doll, is that a serious question?" She giggled, "Sorry, the sex always makes me think you're like a human or something." She joked. "I am human. Just less than you are."

They were all dried off and in bed. Allie's head rested on his chest and her leg was bent and laying over his lower body. "J, I want a tattoo." He looked down at her face, "Really?" She lifted her head up and held herself up with her elbow to look at him. "Yeah. Can I get one?" He grinned, "Anything you want, baby." She smiled and leaned forward to peck his lips. "I think I just want a 'J'." He grabbed her face, engulfing her mouth and rolling in top of her. He looked at her adoringly, "You'll get the tattoo, but right now I'm giving you something else because you're so good."

He entered her slowly until he filled her completely. Allie made a gasping noise as she pressed her hands against his back. He didn't take his eyes off of her face the whole time. They made love gently and tenderly, it was so different from every other time. He came and the look of contentment on his face was remarkable. She was shocked at how natural this look was on him. She couldn't help but say it. "J, I love you." He rested his forehead on hers. "Love you too, Kitten."

She thought her heart would burst out of her chest. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into her. Now that she's heard the words come from his mouth, she felt that they could take on the world together.