Aria kept her lips closed but smiled brightly. "Your welcome." Henry looked at her and smiled, snaking an arm around her waist.

"Come back and see us soon. It's a nice change to have another woman in the house." Elizabeth teased, giving an amused smile.

"I will. Hopefully I'm alive by the time Jack and I are done with another adventure of some sort." Aria joked.

"You will." Henry said giving her waist a little squeeze.

"Give Jack our regards." Will said, jerking his chin to Aria.

"Of course but knowing Jack..."

"Yes we know Jack and how he feels about us." Will paused before continuing. "I still miss him."

"Me too." Elizabeth sighed.

"I know he misses you both in a way. Maybe we can all reunite one day." Aria looked at Henry. The sound of a bell ringing caused the four to perk up and turn around. The Black Pearl rested on the waters with the crew up and running around.

Aria looked back at them, her stomach getting that funny feeling. "I guess that's the signal for me to go."

"I'll walk you down." Henry replied instantly, looking down at her.

Aria glanced up at him then turned to his parents. Elizabeth stepped forward and pulled Aria into a bone crushing hug. She squeezed her shoulders, closing her eyes. Aria wrapped her arms around her hero and melted into the mother hug she was  receiving.

"Please be careful, Aria. Come back soon." Elizabeth pulled back and looked at Aria. She cupped her face with one hand and held her shoulder with the other. "Take care, darling."

The two parted and Will stepped forward to embrace in a hug as well. Aria rested her chin on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. "I'd say good luck but I don't think you need any." A grin formed on her face as they pulled away from one another, looking at each other. "We look forward to seeing you again."

"As do I." Aria gave a little grin. The red head looked between the two. "Goodbye."

~

Aria and Henry walked down the sandy shoreline. Their hands holding tight with fingers intertwine with each other. Henry admired her the features he seemed the to miss the countless times he stared at her. He noticed the bit of light freckles on her cheeks, how her eyes look around with wonder and awe, and the radiant beauty that grows each time her hair blows around her face, little strands attaching to her bottom lip from time to time.

"I can feel you staring at me." She smiled, face turned to look at the water.

"Are you surprised? You're beautiful." Henry gave a toothy smile, looking down shyly at their feet.

Aria blushed a light pink. "I think you're beautiful as well." She tilted her head to look at him. Henry mutter an embarrassed 'thanks' and blushed as well causing her to let out a breathy, girly giggle.

"If I could draw, I'd draw pictures each time I notice something new about your face." Henry said back looking up.

"Obsessed much?" She teased.

"A tad." He teased back.

"Well I say, Mr. Turner, you should get this obsession with me check out." Aria grinned at him. The two laughed and looked at how close they were to the little vessel.

"Did you enjoy meeting my mother?" Henry asked after they finished laughing.

"I enjoyed every minute of it. She's just a lovely as I imagined. And you're father, my god, I see where you get your handsome looks from." Aria looked at him and they chuckled. "Your parents are wonderful, Henry. You're very luck to have them." She said honestly.